I can't get to twilight highlands!

I'm level 84, I've done the prereq quests in stormwind... but when I get the quest that sends me to the harbor to find Flintlocke to go to TH... he is nowhere to be found. I've tried to abandon the quest and pick it up again (repeatedly) and had no luck.

What's up? My plans of hitting 85 tonight are going down the crapper in a hurry

---------- Post added 2010-12-08 at 02:21 AM ----------

Guildie enlightened me. Apparnetly by having the quest to go to vash in my log, I was in a phase that conflicted with the one needed to get to twilight highlands.

Good stuff...

Pretty sure these are buggy if you don't do them in the proper order. I apparently turned something in before I should have and am now phased from the rest of the pre-quests and can't do anything in twilight highlands. The whole concept of phasing really doesn't seem worth this shit.
    Last edited by Corylahey; 2010-12-08 at 10:28 AM.

I can't seem to find the starting quest, nothing on the war board, wth?

I did the quest chain in SW and did like 8 quests in the highlands and I went back to SW and guess what no portal back to the highlands. So now I am stuck in SW with nothing to do except wait for a GM which will take days.

I just flew there (Twilight Highlands) and found a quest giver, and the rest is history.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedwitch View Post
    I did the quest chain in SW and did like 8 quests in the highlands and I went back to SW and guess what no portal back to the highlands. So now I am stuck in SW with nothing to do except wait for a GM which will take days.
    No offense buts it people like you who mak queues for important GM issues so long, have you tried flying there from SW?