Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I love how the vegetation is only growing at the end tip of that thing... Those plants must have been feeding on something protein rich! hmmm...

Man.

He's rock hard.

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Man.

He's rock hard.
    Ba Dum Tish

Yes, I noticed this as well but didn't think to screenshot it. Good find, made me chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by schnel View Post
    I don't understand why people are always looking for these, or when they find them they post them here. I don't think many, if any, of us care to know how immature you are. It's easy to just keep to yourself.
    And it's much easier for you to NOT post in a topic you deem immature, as opposed to looking down your nose at us who DO find it entertaining. Have a nice day.
    This is a signature, only a signature. And nothing else.

That guy needs to see a doctor about genital warts

Those things gotta have their own zip codes

xD Good one :P

Quote Originally Posted by schnel View Post
    I don't understand why people are always looking for these, or when they find them they post them here. I don't think many, if any, of us care to know how immature you are. It's easy to just keep to yourself.
    The flaw in that argument is the fact that it is VERY LIKELY that Blizzard put those rocks there on purpose looking like that. Its why it fascinates us so greatly.

Grouchi, that observation is insanely raunchy. I'm glad I didn't notice anything past the obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

15+ Year Old Account
    While potentially funny, this isn't exactly the most appropriate topic!

Locked.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines