A better heroic throw glyph

As it stands i find the current heroic throw glyph to be mostly worthless. Applying one stack of sunder from afar does not appeal to me, but it got me thinking. With the new blood and thunder talent, i would love this glyph if it applied REND. Would make the initial pull on a mob pack so much easier. H throw -> charge-> TC makes for a much smoother pull than waiting the gcds to begin the rotation. Just a thought i had, anyone else think this would make life easier?

I agree, that would be pretty darn awesome. Which is of course why I doubt it'll ever happen.

That might be OP in PVP, seeing how Overpower can proc off of Rend with Taste For Blood. Imagine this "Heroic throw>Charge>ThrowBack> Colossal Smash> Overpower>HS>MS" Warriors would train through people like a fat kid at a buffet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree somthing like this would be nice.

"reduces the damage heroic throw does by 100% and changes it to rending throw which applys rend when it strikes the target"

This will balance out the damage a tad (since rend does a lot over its duration) and makes those pulls a bit easier being able to rend from distance