Bayonetta

[H] Vindictus [3d/week] PVE/PVP guild [Kazzak]

Edited by Bayonetta on 23/12/10 04:55 (UTC) Vindictus is a 10 man semi-hardcore guild. Our raiding days are Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays , we raid from 7:00PM till10:00PM server time because I have a life and don't wanna sleep on my keyboard and have the letter F printed on my forehead when I go to work the next day.

About our guild :

Vindictus is newly formed guild. It was formed by real life friends that have been playing together since this game came out in 2004. We started playing this game on a US server even though we knew raiding times were gonna be late for us but we were too hardcore at that time and were able to clear MC with server 1st for Ragnaros,BWL,AQ,Naxx,SSC,TK,Grull,Mag,BT,MH and SW till Eradar Twins but eventually and after 4 years some of us had to leave. After taking a small break from WoW me and a couple of my old guildies decided it's time we play this game again but this time on an EU server so raiding times aren't during our sleeping times ( I need my beauty sleep yo) so we rerolled on Kazzak and joined a guild then the guild disbanded so we joined another and that disbanded too. After my 2nd guild disbanded I grew tired of this and decided to form a guild for us.

What can you expect of us:

Well besides being in the same guild as moi we can offer you the following in no particular order

1-We are very dedicated group of players that aim to clear content with the same pace as any hardcore guilds while maintaining a 3days per week raid schedule

2- Mature and professional atmosphere because we are here to down bosses and when I'm around something will be downed one way or another.

3- EPICS duh.

4- I can promise you some really disturbing images being posted on our forums that will let you question your sexuality.

5- Even More disturbing videos for you to tell your psychiatrist about.

6- PVP weekends because after killing PvE objects we like to take our epics and pwn noobs.

7- Other events including games like Heroes of Newerth , Star Craft 2 and Halo to name a few.

8-Cookies and rum.

I can go on and on how all your senses will be introduced to a world of pleasures that only I can provide but being the modest guy that is ME I will stop here.

On a serious note what are we looking for :

1- I'm only interested in skilled people that know how to utilize their class.

2- If you can't make all the raids then don't bother with applying at all since we will be raiding with our 10 core members no backups what so ever.

3- Be able to use vent.

4- Mature people who are looking to have fun and see all the content without the need to raid for hours and hours.

5-We raid for fun but that doesn't mean we aren't serious because no one likes to waste time wiping on the same boss over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over..... you get the point

6--The guild's main goal is to create a small community were we can have fun in lots of online game not just WoW.

7-We play as a team so if you only care about yourself then this isn't the place for you but if you enjoy being part of a great team then look no further.

Which classes we are looking for:

1 Tank : Warrior,Paladin, Deathknight, Druid

If your class isn't listed and you think you are good enough feel free to apply.

For more information please visit :vindictus-guild.wowstead.com or you can contact me in game.

Good luck to all applicants and may god have mercy on your soul if you were to be accepted .
    Last edited by Bayonetta; 2011-01-10 at 04:18 AM.

Bayonetta
    Need to fill the last spot so we can raid asap.

Bayonetta
    bump bump bump

Bayonetta
    Ten characters length bump

Bayonetta
    To the top of the page we go

Bayonetta
    bump bump bump

Bayonetta
    Looking for a Tank so we can continue progressing and get EPICS.

Bayonetta
    One tank just one friggin tank.