525 Enchanting...

So, about an hour ago I reached 525 server first enchanter, however I am still unable to find where the pattern for the new rod (Runed Elementium Rod) is sold. I also noticed the list of enchants seems a little light, and VERY few of them require shards (I used 0 to level). Is there any plans to add more that I am unaware of? Any info on either of these questions is greatly appreciated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wowhead says the rod pattern is sold by an enchanting vendor in Twilight Highlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Khadir09 View Post
    So, about an hour ago I reached 525 server first enchanter, however I am still unable to find where the pattern for the new rod (Runed Elementium Rod) is sold. I also noticed the list of enchants seems a little light, and VERY few of them require shards (I used 0 to level). Is there any plans to add more that I am unaware of? Any info on either of these questions is greatly appreciated.
    You have to do the quest line to open up Dragonmaw/Wildhammer. Once you do that there is a vendor there where you can turn in Maelstrom Crystals (I think is the name -- It's the equivalent of Abyss Crystal) for more enchanting recipes (the highly sought out ones).

This same vendor should have the rod as well.

Congratulation Now go make some money!