Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    I felt the same was as the OP while I was still in the first subzone, but once I got to the second subzone spawn rates calmed down and by that time I also had gotten used to the 3D movement. Now its much more fun and really quite engaging.

Deleted
    I love Vashj'ir. Have the time I don't notice much difference being underwater. It's a beautiful zone with some awesome quests. [=

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by floormat88 View Post
    not alone me and my girlfriend physical had head aches 15 quests in i got my sea horse and left ill only go back there to find the instaces ya blizz had a cool concept for the zone but i hate fighting under water
    I think this is the first time that I can fullily agree with an another forum poster.. And I'm luving every second of it!

I find it odd at the criticism of the underwater zones, when if you look at it carefully - it is just normal + aerial combat.

In essence, they gave us something we have always wanted .... in disguise .... and then they get slammed for it.

I love how you can 'fly' over something and attack it ... and not fall.

Of course finding the holes in the caverns where quest hubs are located ... PITA, but that is part of the fun

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

the underwater concept is intresting but what takes away from it is all the players and the fast respond times cant do anything but i do wanna finish questing there at 85 for gold and the acheviement and i hope it wont be to bad

i dislike the underwayer area, its hard for me to tell how far i am from the enemies. Im glad they made it, but personally i dont want to see more zones like it.

Derailed the Cereal Thread

Deleted
    i love the waterzone, played first day only waterzone, then made a quick visit to hyal and went back right after the second quest, waterzone is just fun. Really enjoying it.

i love vashj'ir. it's like you're super saiyan all day.

Deleted
    It is by far the most innovative and visually appealing zone I have been in (the only other new zone is Deepholme, but Vasj beats it. The level design, the flow of the quests and the awesome storyline make this zone a dream come true. I love it for it''s huge size, for it's breathtaking view and come on man, 3D fighting doesn't take long to get used to! I love this zone, and I would like to see them top this one!

I found Hyjal to be boring. I am quite enjoying the underwater world

It seems perfectly fine to me. If you don't like it then go to Hyjal. Problem solved. But you might not like it there because of trees.

10+ Year Old Account
    dude, i love this zone <3 way to go blizz, its different then normal leveling. and not often do you get to lvl you main..
    Why isn't Harrison Jones in BFA?
    I mean, Blizzard, srously? We ought to see the old chap in Vol'Dun!
    I think he is a bit afraid of snakes! (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)