Dungeon healer - Holy or Disc?

I'm a lvl 19 Priest and are wondering if it's better to heal as disc or as holy in dungeons? I'm not gonna quest at all, only focused on the best benefits to healing spells.

You should play with the class and spec wich suites your playstyle. Why not try both? A respec is only a couple of gold and then you can see what they both do and you will learn your class better too.

It really doesn't matter at lower levels to be honest; shoot it doesn't even matter until you reach raiding levels. I leveled my priest is disc/shadow and I've never specced into holy before, but I did have a lot of fun going disc. In the end, do whichever is more fun to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like at low levels Disc might be a little better, but I'm biased because that's what I leveled as. When you get to BC/WotLK dungeons where there is more AoE damage you might want to give Holy a whirl. But again, do what you like best and what you find to be easy and/or fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti
    "RAWRIMABEAR" only goes so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't really matter, actually, both are perfectly viable. Most people will say Discipline because it's easier on mana and Penance is a good spell to have early on, but I can't think of no reason not to go Holy as well. It's hard to say at level 19, but choose the one you think you'll enjoy more.
    Holy: Pure healing, having a tool for each job and then some, the intended design is Jack of all trades, master of none.
    Discipline: Shielding you're allies, a focus on single-target healing, possible healing while Smiting, which should be viable at your level.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

You can try a sub-spec discipline based on smite past lv 31-33 (?) where you can spend points in attonement, try and see for yourself. I'm lv 48 by now, and I stick to smite-heal style in 5-man dungeons. It's not really more or less efficient... but it's fun !

Short answer: Either.

Long answer: Both are viable, both can be deemed as "fun". Throughout levelling and at 80. Try them, make your own choice.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~