Thread: Nfl 2010

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ketzil View Post
    @OP I could go on and on about how much I despise the ravens and ray lewis in particular but it would likely get me banned. Also haters gonna hate.
    Well, he definitely does some things that bother me, but he's still my guy. I have to take the good with the bad when it comes to being a Miami Hurricane fan lol

I'm a fan of a lot of teams. Naturally a Jets fan because I'm from Long Island, I have favorite players all across the board though. I'm a huge Ravens/Eagles fan too. I liked the Eagles back in the McNabb/Westbrook days, but I honestly love how well Michael Vick is doing this year. He has a great relationship with his receivers. I used to be a Chargers fan because of the fact that LT literally built that fucking team to what it became now a days. It still sickens me how they dropped him from their team like a wounded dog. Which they obviously are regretting now because of the fact that he had a 2nd birth . Glad to have him on my team now, last week was one awful week, but we're still going to have one great fucking season this season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Patriots forever!!!! RAWR!
    Doctor Octopus : 80 Asura Warrior
    Captain McNuggets : 80 Human Mesmer
    Professor McNuggets : 36 Asura Engineer
    General McNuggets: 11 Sylvari Thief

Gotta roll with the home team, GO PACK!

10+ Year Old Account
    Born and raised in Pittsburgh and a Steelers fan from birth. We are one of the top 5 teams in a year of extreme parity so anything can happen this year. ESPN has us as 3rd in the league and that sounds about right. The Patriots scare me of course as our defense is not designed to handle their game, but nobody else scares me at all. Getting that win over the Ravens was huge though. In most seasons the home team wins those games, and since we could likely see them again in the playoffs that home field advantage over them can be huge. I see us making it to the AFC Championship game, and as Steelers fans have seen so often in the past ANYTHING can happen in that game.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaedi View Post
    Born and raised in Pittsburgh and a Steelers fan from birth. We are one of the top 5 teams in a year of extreme parity so anything can happen this year. ESPN has us as 3rd in the league and that sounds about right. The Patriots scare me of course as our defense is not designed to handle their game, but nobody else scares me at all. Getting that win over the Ravens was huge though. In most seasons the home team wins those games, and since we could likely see them again in the playoffs that home field advantage over them can be huge. I see us making it to the AFC Championship game, and as Steelers fans have seen so often in the past ANYTHING can happen in that game.
    As long as the Ravens/Steelers shit on NE in the playoffs like the Ravens did last year I could not give a shit who wins the conference at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kleins View Post
    As long as the Ravens/Steelers shit on NE in the playoffs like the Ravens did last year I could not give a shit who wins the conference at all.
    NE > Big Broken nose Ben.

If NE had a better defense, I'm not sure anyone would have a chance at beating them at all. The game against the Jets was impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Samalas View Post
    NE > Big Broken nose Ben.

If NE had a better defense, I'm not sure anyone would have a chance at beating them at all. The game against the Jets was impressive.
    It was embarrassing that's what. They didn't come to play, If they played again tomorrow I'd put my money on the Jet's still

Quote Originally Posted by Kleins View Post
    Oh yay, another one of those its cool to hate the patriots on the internet people. Unless you are from new york, thats the only way it would be acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrac View Post
    Oh yay, another one of those its cool to hate the patriots on the internet people. Unless you are from new york, thats the only way it would be acceptable.
    I'm from New York, but I don't hate you for giving my Ravens a W in the playoffs last year. Thanks.