Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Sports

I'm on a club soccer team and a competitive rock climbing team. I also do alot of backpacking when I have time off school. I dabble in tennis and yoga as well, since my girlfriend is really into those two.

soccer, baseball and ULTIMAAAAATE

I don't play any sports. I'm not really the sport-type of guy, instead I just go to the gym and lift weights/ run.

I do a fair bit of cycling / mountain biking at the moment. Also planning to get back into badminton in the New Year, which I used to play competitively. I'd also love to get back into studying Wing Chun, but there's only one school around here and I really don't like the look of it :-(

Snowboarding and competitive racing, drift drag etc I love cars. I'm not sure if either of those count as a "sports" but that's all I do haha

I recently earned my red belt in shotokan :3

All American Football baby Middle Linebacker

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    Soccer, Swimming, Snowboarding, Kick-boxing or Muay-Thai if you like, drinking, and also go to the gym occasionally (5-6 times a month)
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

Keyboard Turner
    taekwondo and kendo.

Or a least I was - I recently got sick and haven't been back for about a month. Oh well, more time for WoW.

Profesional dancing(for 12 years), if you want to call it a sport and for 2 years now i've been going to the gym (3~4 times a week).
    :O !

Before i snapped My arm i was doing taekwonod not really playing but It's a sport!

Swimming!
    Who wants a speedo pic?

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Axl View Post
    Profesional dancing(for 12 years), if you want to call it a sport and for 2 years now i've been going to the gym (3~4 times a week).
    Counts as a sport in my book.
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

Tennis, a bit of swimming

Pocket pool. But on a more serious note - nothing serious atm more random workout.

Don't play sports anymore. Used to play hockey, baseball and basketball when I was a kid and basketball until grade 11 on my highschool team. But that was years ago. lol. I just workout 3 days a week at the local gym. Have for some years now.

BOXING son!
    Last edited by DrakNightmare; 2011-05-06 at 09:59 PM.
    amg no sig?!

played football since i was little, continued in high school and started as a wide reciever, and free safety. Played basketball since i was younger also, continued in high school and played shooting guard. Started boxing when i was 14, stopped after 4 years. learned how to snowboard since i was 9 been ever since. I'm lucky to be a gifted athlete, sports are my life.

Im getting this feeling im the only one in this thread that plays handball xD
    /cast Thorns
    /take it like a man

Moonkin 4.2 PvP.

I played a lot of handball in uh, somewhere they wouldnt allow rackets xP
    Last edited by DrakNightmare; 2011-05-06 at 09:59 PM.
    amg no sig?!