View Poll Results: Which is your dominant hand?

590. You may not vote on this poll
  • Left-handed

136 23.05%
  • Right-handed

364 61.69%
  • Ambidextrous

90 15.25%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    I'm left-handed, but I broke my arm when I was 6, so now I'm right-handed for writing.

I'm a righty all the way!

On a side note i'm suprised to see that there is almost as many ambidextrous as there are lefties. I was expecting to see the numbers be right > left > ambidextrous with a rather large disparity. go figure :P
    Last edited by Pyro1990; 2010-12-08 at 10:51 PM.

Shayol Ghul
    Right is right, obviously.

The Patient
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyro1990 View Post
    I'm a righty all the way!

On a side note i'm suprised to see that there is almost as many ambidextrous as there are lefties. I was expecting to see the numbers be right > left > ambidextrous with a rather large disparity. go figure :P
    probably because people count writing left handed and using a mouse with your right as ambidextrous, or some crap like that.

left handed btw
    "I ask them not to yield to an economic model which is idolatrous, which needs to sacrifice human lives on the altar of money for profit." - Pope Francis

There should be a forth option ambilevous. Where neither hand is dominant, ambidextrous is where your proficient with both hands.
    Reality hits like a baseball bat, duck-taped to a bus on top of a truck ... thats moving very fast!

The End Of The World
    I suck with my left hand. I can barely write with it. Honestly the only thing it knows how to do well is WASD the hell out of anyone in an online game.

Lefty here, but I can't use a mouse or scissors with my left at all.

Signature by Visenna!

Corvallis, OR
    I'm a lefty, but I shoot, fish, and play guitar right handed.

I'm left handed... My grandma thinks i've overcome a disability by being able to function as a (semi) normal adult.
    You gotta love wacky old people.

Ambidextrous completely, was right handed until i was 13 when I managed to break my right wrist, and as soon as I fully recovered from that 4 months later I compound fractured my right arm and had to get pins and screws in it which ended up being 8 months of cast, in that year I trained myself to use my left hand, and now I am able to use both for anything.

Ambidextrous, however my right hand writes a bit messier.

That place...with the stuff.
    I'm technically left handed, but when I was young my teachers made me do most things with my right hand, saying that that was "proper." Now I switch back and forth often.

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    Behind the Pillar
    i would love to be ambidextrous. but sadly im a normal righty :P
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

I'm not sure if I'd necessarily consider myself ambidextrous, as I can only write with my left hand... But I do, however throw a ball with my right hand, use my right hand for scissors, and would otherwise consider myself right-hand dominate.

Would that be ambidextrous? I wasn't sure, because I thought that was only for writing with both hands.

I'm a lefty, but except for writing I can do everything else with my right hand too if I want, I play instruments right handed/etc, so I guess I'm almost ambidextrous but was born a lefty. When I was five my teacher tried to force me to write with my right hand, but it was no use xD

I think lefties tend to be more ambidextrous because we have to get used to right handed tools (Can openers are still my nemesis, it takes me five minutes and a lot of swearing to open a can)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuke1096 View Post
    Personally, I think it would be hilarious if Troll Druids turned into walking cannabis plants.

Im nearly balanced with both but I see myself doing more things with the right one. But for example I can write with both hands just as good.
    What do rogues and noobs have in common?

-They both pick locks

righty, i might as well b an amputee, cus i cant use my left hand for shit lol

Sweden - Gothenburg
    I can do most stuff with both my hands, unless it's writing.. i only recently bothered to try but i'm improving fast! it's fun to see some peoples reactions when someone can write with both hands

Left handed but i hold my mouse with right
    One life, live it!
    Or just create a new character!

I write with left hand, but using mouse, scissor, tennis racket etc. with my right hand =)