Poll: Which is your dominant hand?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Am pretty much both handed, but always use right for writing

Leftie reporting in!
    Unfortunately, I only use my right hand for mousing around. I'm not a clicker, though, so I usually use my left hand on the keyboard more then clicky-clicking.

Thank you to Mystyka for the signature!
    Chaiko | Arinnlea

Deleted
    Ambidextrous, I can use both hands for anything. But I can't write with my right hand yet. (training atm)

10+ Year Old Account
    Right handed with my left hand the most i can do is type
    Retired

I feel so common for being right-handed. ;'(

10+ Year Old Account
    Right handed with pretty much everything although i can write stuff with my left hand aswell and for some reason my left hand is better at lifting things then the right one is for some reason i can't put my finger on

------------- Kul Tiras EU-------------

Stood in the Fire Doctor Deanster's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ambidextrous

Left-handed but I use my right hand for a lot of things because there's very little stuff made with a left-handed person in mind but I most definitely only write left-handed.

I have tried using mice in my left hand but its just terrible. I use left hand for WASD and right hand for my trackball mouse (which afaik no one makes a left handed trackball, but I wouldn't want it anyways).

I have to use my left hand to pick up drinks and use forks and spoons (but I cut with knives with my right hand.) But I tend to do a lot of other things with my right hand, but then again some stuff just depends on my mood because the handed-ness varies all the time.

Ambidextrous, althought I do use my left-hand most of the time when writing/painting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quincey
    This is best thing i have ever seen. ever.

Right-handed, although I use keyboard a lot better with only left than right-hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    I have a black belt in common sense compared to your white.

left-handed but use the mouse with right-hand

Im left handed, but using a mouse in that hand is impossible, so for this case right handed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellevad View Post
    The polymorph turtle doesn't walk slower than the polymorph sheep. It's just a bit less likely to be hit on by a welshman

Ambidextrous is both hands right?

Im left handed, but use my right hand for many things. If it comes to precision I have to use my left though, so I wouldn't call myself ambidextrous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parynziux
    So, you are clearly the biggest nerf to your class. Hush.

Im left handed aswell, use my right hand for the mouse too, also quite an intresting fact, im better at tennis using my right hand, but badminton using my left

i cant do much with my right hand to the point that if my left was cut off im not sure how well i could feed my self outside of a sandwich. however i type with both hands.

Righty here. I'm not very good with my left except for typing, which I'm super fast at. And I know a lot more right handed peeps than left.

Righty here.

Deleted
    right handed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Lefty chiming in here.

I use the mouse with my left hand, hotkeys are mostly on the number pad area of the keyboard.
    Same here, although I have never switched the mouse button functions around from the right-handed style. Too bad WoW does't consider numpad_enter a separate key from enter.