Poll: Team Vashj'ir Vs Team Hyjal

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Team Vashj'ir Or Team Hyjal?

THIS IS NOT A POST WHERE I ASK WHERE TO GO IT IS MERELY A ''GAME'' TO SEE WHICH HAS MORE FANBOYS (OR GIRLS)

soo which do you choose and what is your reason????

I went with Vash'ir first, its different, plus you get an awesome seahorse. I'm really enjoying it, the design of this zone is just beautiful.

Twilight Highlands, anyone? Hehehe..

I haven't don't Hyal YET, saving that for my alt. I went to Vashjir thinking everyone would do Hyal, I was pretty wrong. At night there are a lot of people and can get cumbersome trying to get quest mobs but the zone as a whole is amazing. Once you get used to questing in 3d it rocks. Every now and again I find my self a bit disoriented when trying to head towards a quest. The zone looks beautiful and the quests flow(lawl) very well. I will pry check out Hyal tomorrow morning.

Im team hyjal although the horde made that zone a living nightmare to level in im just a bigger fan.
    A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Deleted
    Vashj'ir definetely, 3d works really well and quest chains flow well, plus it's a really unique and different zone

TEAM EDWARD!

Shit, wrong thread.
    Last edited by Fleetfox; 2010-12-08 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Because I can, bitch.

Deleted
    Mount Hyjal, love that place and like the quest line. Can't say that Vash is bad cause i havn't been there.

I chose Vashj'ir because I thought people hated water zones (meaning less people) clearly I was wrong :S

but I've come to like the zone due to the beauty of it : ) + some quite epic quest lines in there aswell

I chose Vashj'ir because I logged on with a quest to go to a guy who sent me there. I probably would've preferred Hyjal, though.
    Only the winners win

10+ Year Old Account
    Scotland, where we talk funny, and slowly kill ourselves with chippy home-deliveries and booze.
    I was warned that Vashj'ir was "very linear", but I'm loving it! Now if only mobs would stop instantly respawning on me...
    ^ _____ ^

personally i cant stand Vashj'ir Im not a fan of the underwater mechaics

Derailed the Cereal Thread

Uh, I did both.

Note: I did Vashj'ir first, then when I was sent to deepholm I went back to stormwind and got the quest for Hyjal and went there.

I WOULD HAVE PREFERRED HYJAL OVER VASHJ'IR. But I enjoyed both of them a ton.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Started with Vashj'ir, but unlike some of the previous posters, I am not liking the 3D feel. Got the seahorse and am going to switch to Hyjal when I get home.

Quote Originally Posted by bak00777 View Post
    personally i cant stand Vashj'ir Im not a fan of the underwater mechaics
    Don't think of it as underwater, think of it as aerial combat

The big advantage over Hyjal - is that there is a volume for play, rather than an area. This means FAR less crowding.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Team Hyjal. For practical reasons. I wanted Guardians rep more than Earthen Ring rep.

I still haven't been to Vashjir. I'll get there eventually - hopefully on the weekend, to get some rep and see the sights.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I started in Vash and went to Mt hyjal.
    on a related note, did they intentionally try to make the first 2 zones have the most difficult names to pronounce. It was hard enough to beg the wife to let me play without having to explain what a mount high-gy-jal or vash-ji-gir was.
    oh and my Hyjal FTW. Seeing Deathwing looming there was just damn epic

I did a bit in hyjal first then went to vash'jir, and I like vash'jir better. Hyjal was way more crowded. It was ok, but it feels like more of the same, where Vash'jir is very novel, no other zone in WoW like it. Also, movement is very fast, when you're not on your seahorse you can still 'fly' and bound across the bottom. Lastly you get to play as a badass naga battlemaiden I affectionately call 'Blender' and ride in a ginormous gnome submarine!
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Doing both.

Vashj'ir, I really love it, I haven't seen Hyjal yet but I'm sure it will be awesome too.