Deleted

fury warrior rotation

hello need a good rotation for fury warrior. new to dps as warrior have been tanking all wolk

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never even played a Fury warrior.. but I'd have to say Bloodthirst, Slam and Whirlwind are your main attacks... maybe Heroic Strike too?

Just figure out what are your hardest hitting abilities, and use them as much as possible. lol Isn't it that simple?
    Prioritize Whirlwind and Cleave when you have multiple mobs on you?
    I'm excited to try a warrior, one of few classes I've not leveled before.. and I think I'll go with Fury. I love underdog specs. Thanks for listening bye.
    Good luck.

Deleted
    thanks but i still need a good rotation if anyone out there want to share x3

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frejborg View Post
    I've never even played a Fury warrior.. but I'd have to say Bloodthirst, Slam and Whirlwind are your main attacks... maybe Heroic Strike too?
    You are WAY behind my friend

Rotations and stuff are all around the warrior forum, you'd best look into the Fury sticky. (/search next time?)
    What? Why? When? Who? Which? How? Wait...
    Havoc Demon Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Monolith of Mazes View Post
    Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnn! The thick plottens.

10+ Year Old Account
    THink about what you're asking... someone to tell you exactly what keys to press/how to play? Man, think for yourself, you're smart right?
    Read your talents, which abilities to they buff? Those are most likely the main abilities you'll be using. Just play yoru char and get a feel for what's the ebst rotation, you CAN DO IT!!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Fury-post-4.0

Here, you have to read over this to search for the Post New Thread button >.>
    Talk about lazy...
    What? Why? When? Who? Which? How? Wait...
    Havoc Demon Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Monolith of Mazes View Post
    Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnn! The thick plottens.

Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.

OT: This is exactly the type of player I hate, why can't people figure stuff out for their selves? That's part of the enjoyment, getting better and learning new things, learning what stats are better for you, what talent builds and whatever. Just figure it out on your own, you'll find it's both interesting and engages your brain.

Honestly, WoW isn't hard to figure out at all. We even have newbie tooltips now if you really struggle.

No real rotation only a priority system. Its collosus smash > heroic strike > bloodthirst > slam(if it procs instant) > raging blow. Only use whirlwind and cleave on 2+ mobs.

Deleted
    Netram i like your title : the patient and you go like nerd rage when i ask one question forums is for questions i asked one because i need something to start from so i think you need a cookie *gives cookie*

and thanks ProfessorTjc for the kindly and useful answer

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorTjc View Post
    No real rotation only a priority system. Its collosus smash > heroic strike > bloodthirst > slam(if it procs instant) > raging blow. Only use whirlwind and cleave on 2+ mobs.
    Herioc Strike shouldn't be priority over BT in the sense that you do it every single time it's up, only if Rage allows it.

Colossus Smash > Raging Blow > Bloothirst > HS (when you have excess rage) > Slam (when procced)

Personally, at the end of the WotLK, i binded BT with HS so I was spamming both on every single CD, however I was hitcapped considering you won't be hitcapped for a long time I suggest using them seperately.

Also make sure your enrage uptime is close to 100% for every RB cooldown, watch your enraged, use Berserk if you need to.

What next, "how do i do [A Prisoner of Interest]?" thread?