Poll: How is Cataclysm for you?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    i hate healing.

I'm really enjoying level in Vash. It's really something, I loved the intro cut-scene thing as well as all the variety of "camera" getting taken over. It's pretty awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by trihedron View Post
    I'm really enjoying level in Vash. It's really something, I loved the intro cut-scene thing as well as all the variety of "camera" getting taken over. It's pretty awesome.
    Being a loregeek, the cutscenes are one of the things I'm most excited for!

I'm still taking it all in >.< takes me agess to adjust to change, but I have no enthusiasm to level what so ever i dunno why, but yer the flying seems wierd too I just need time to adjust me thinks

The zones, quests are great so far, although in Vash'ir having to find the caves can be frustrating from time to time. The dungeons are great (did brc, tot, stonecore, vortex so far only). We had some reactions in brc when we had to kill lucky, ... the three small dog ones. People found them cute and kinda regretted to have to kill them ... hehehe. The jelly fish elevator in tot is awesome if you ask me. jump on it ... nice. Stonecore and Vortex are also great with nice fights. so far I love it, wish I had taken more days off work than I did.

I for one enjoy over crowding, makes it more interesting.

Hyjal looks quite nice. Flying in Azeroth is great. The pvp gank-fest in the leveling areas wasn't too bad. I was with a friend so we survived pretty well.

All in all, so far, so good. Now if I just had time to hit 85 quickly, gear, and level my Worgen Warrior + Dwarf Shaman.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's pretty amazing. I'm nearly 85 on my mage (curse you work!) and I adore everything so far. I didn't think Vashj'ir or the other zones would be that beautiful and the quests are far from having a grindy feel. My only minor complaint with the quests is that so many of them have role plays and cutscenes that take some time to get through and cannot be skipped. The cutscenes often bugged for me and just sat shere, showing a portion of a zoomed in corner of the room or something.

Archaeology so far is rather enjoyable. I only tried it out for a brief period last night. It keeps you moving and paying attention, so unlike fishing you don't get that tunnel visioned drooling blank stare deal going on.

Flying in the old zones is a huge time and money saver. Rather than watching your gryphon take pointless detours and ending up doing laps around check points you can fly directly to where you need to go.

I was surprised to see that not everyone race changed to Worgen or Gobin on my server so they feel as if they blend in with the rest of the crowd pretty well. Although I saw a single female Worgen running around SW yesterday...they look much worse than I previously thought. Such a lowsy excuse for a female worgen model.

Dungeons are way more interesting. I have not had the chance to try a few of them, but so far so good. People need to pay attention to what's going on during trash pulls, and bosses feel like mini raid bosses with all their abilities and phases.

Random mobs in zones while questing etc....they hit like rocks and my gear is crap so I've had to pay close attention to even them. I actually had a smile on my face after dying on a quest from just a handful of things attacking me. It felt almost right.