Page 1 of 14
... LastLast
    Deleted

Where would YOU hide from a zombie invasion?

Alright MMO-Championeers,

Where would you hide if zombies were terrorizing our world?

Personally i would hide in prison, because lots of people in the prison know how to use weapons, the gates can close, effectively locking the zombies out, unless they can climb walls. Which would suck. Oh, and there's weapons, all doors are reinforced and can be locked, and there's food!

15+ Year Old Account
    A prison is a bad idea. What happens when the food runs out and you're surrounded?

I would think a boat would be the best place to be during the night. Then during daytime you could go on land and look for food. You would want to be mobile and go where the zombies aren't.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't hide. It is impossible to win in a zombie apocalypse scenario. They always win in the end.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thatbezoguy View Post
    I wouldn't hide. It is impossible to win in a zombie apocalypse scenario. They always win in the end.
    They didn't win in I Am Legend! Even though they're not zombies, they didn't win! I think. I never understood the movie.

Deleted
    In school. Because I'm pretty sure even zombies hate it

Other option would be a shopping centre. It's big, you have a lot of places to hide and ofc everything you need is pretty much there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dicks Sporting Goods, lots of guns

15+ Year Old Account
    I have posted this before on the Walking Dead talk back but here is a link why you would not be able to worry about a zombie apocalypse.

http://www.cracked.com/article_18683...l-quickly.html

Hide why would I hide when I need to control the massive pulsating waves of zombies I just unleashed on the world?

Haha, a prison.. No, the people in the movies always do dumb things, but locking yourself in a prison with prisoners is the worst scenario I could think of.
    I'm sorry, but i just have to tell you that you are an ignorant, closed minded fool, and you need to chill out, think more, and quit being such a douche. Your responses are shrill, closed minded, and ignorant. You need to think outside the box sometimes, and realize its blizzards game and you are not ghostcrawler.

The 99 pence store!! I can beat the zombies away with good prices ;D
    CPU: I7 920 Ram: 6 GB Corsair Dominator GT
    GFX: GTX 295 MB: Gigabyte X58A-UD3R
    HD: 40 GB Intel SSD & 1 TB Caviar Black
    Others: Chip PS2 - PS3 Slim - Xbox 360 Slim - Wii - PSP 2000

Hide?

Id get my Tallahassee on (people who know what im talking about will agree)

As an expert in understanding a zombie, The first place I would start to hide is in the mountains away from any civilization. There could be paths that are hard for others to climb or get to, thier maybe fresh water, game to hunt in the mountains, trees that are tall enough to get away from the reaching arms of zombies, cliff edges that zombies could not climb so easly, and I could even built a tree house that is hidden from view. That would be my choice, though it could be different for other people and depends on if the mountains is not already filled with flesh-ridden zombies.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeman View Post
    Hide?

Id get my Tallahassee on (people who know what im talking about will agree)
    ya i get it it from the movie u would like 2 find some twinkys also

Quote Originally Posted by exzaver View Post
    ya i get it it from the movie u would like 2 find some twinkys also
    oh yeah, love those Twinkies

Quote Originally Posted by Fooliecoolie View Post
    I have posted this before on the Walking Dead talk back but here is a link why you would not be able to worry about a zombie apocalypse.

http://www.cracked.com/article_18683...l-quickly.html
    Thats false because it didn't just start with one person. The Walking Dead zombies started from something that all humans have, but something triggered it. If you die in that show, you will return as a zombie. It doesn't matter if you get bit or not. Thats how everyone got surrounded so quickly. What do you think would happen if millions of dead people that have been buried all over the world just started coming out of the ground.

Considering that show is highly religious, and its just stupid how much religion they throw in your face each episode, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a dumb explanation like "THE WRATH OF GAAAAAAWD" or something like that. I'll just roll my eyes and go with it i guess.
    Last edited by treston323; 2010-12-08 at 10:10 PM.
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

Moved this thread to Fun Stuff, seeing it's a "Post Your" (prefered zombie invasion hiding spot).

All the time in the world: Self sufficient island, like equipped with nets, has a farm and clean water supply

Straight away: Get in the car and drive, make it up as I go along really...

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my cabin in the norwegian mountains. Or steal a Sailboat and just chill on the open sea

Deleted
    A boat, even if they couldn't be killed by us...everything needs food. After few years the zombies should be dead. (if the virus is dead is another thing)

Deleted
    Plaing wow nonstop 1 week before they starts to invade. No shower, no sleep, no food make me feel like a zombie. And I can ensure you I would look like one too.