Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    My closet.
    Reality hits like a baseball bat, duck-taped to a bus on top of a truck ... thats moving very fast!

Quote Originally Posted by thatbezoguy View Post
    I wouldn't hide. It is impossible to win in a zombie apocalypse scenario. They always win in the end.
    so being mauled is the answer?

Why hide when you can kill every one you ever hated?...yea....think about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummbles View Post
    The reason there are so few tanks isn't because tanking is hard, it's because everyone else is a fucking idiot. True story.

Me and a friend had a full 1.5 hour talk about what we would do in detail if we knew of a zombie apocalypse.
    Our greatest problem was that in order to take the necessary preparations we'd have to know of the infection a few days before it would reach us.
    We'd pretty much would reinforce a home and use a modified campmobile to gather supllies.

10+ Year Old Account
    why hide when u can join em?

Quote Originally Posted by butterzz View Post
    why hide when u can join em?
    Because you're not yourself anymore since your only thought will be "BRAAAAIIIINS", or atleast "EAAAAT"
    Though i still wonder why zombies don't eat eachother and never finish their human meal when another one comes across.

Deleted
    Wasn't the whole thread about where you would HIDE? not how you gonna commit suicide, join them, or run around raving mad and shoot them from your missile launcher with a machine gun and an automatic rifle all in one? I rethought mine and I would probably get a plane and go to Antarctica where I would stay for a couple years and come back (cuz zombies shouldn't reach that place lol) ofc if they do I'm screwed cuz they can live there eternally (As it is basically a freezer so they won't rot)

Quote Originally Posted by raallemmaR View Post
    They didn't win in I Am Legend! Even though they're not zombies, they didn't win! I think. I never understood the movie.
    They win in the book though lol

Deleted
    Nowhere, they wont find where I live.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    A prison is a bad idea. What happens when the food runs out and you're surrounded?

I would think a boat would be the best place to be during the night. Then during daytime you could go on land and look for food. You would want to be mobile and go where the zombies aren't.
    swimming zombies :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ttam View Post
    Unlike in I am Legend nor Minecraft real life zombies aren't Vampires, they're like Zombieland zombies. so no time of day/night is safe.
    Because there are real zombies right....

OT: I would try and find a tank...like a real tank..zombies cant get in or stop me. I have guns - a - plenty and i could just stop for supplies once i saw it was safe.
    "A ship is safe floating in a harbor but thats not what ships are made for." - William Shedd

"I didnt say most of the things that I said" - Yogi berra

Use the light!ashbringer!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scottgoldstein10 View Post
    Because there are real zombies right....

OT: I would try and find a tank...like a real tank..zombies cant get in or stop me. I have guns - a - plenty and i could just stop for supplies once i saw it was safe.
    not to take a dump on your plan... but how can you make sure you're safe inside a tank? its got like one tiny window facing forward

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    A prison is a bad idea. What happens when the food runs out and you're surrounded?

I would think a boat would be the best place to be during the night. Then during daytime you could go on land and look for food. You would want to be mobile and go where the zombies aren't.
    what about the zombie dolphins?

I'd probably just find a tall building with a lot of lockable doors, as far away from the hospital and graveyard as possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

You see a lot of people are doing it wrong here, what you need to do is harness the power of the zombie. Let's all be honest, we all reaching for our "Zombie Manual" which is Resident Evil 1 and 2 (Because no such thing as fast zombies). What we have to remember first is, to log WoW - HERE ME OUT, you could at least grind a bar or two. I'm going to need some gear, I'm not a samurai.. so no I don't have a sword and I don't any guns. I doubt most of us actually have items which were built to kill lying around our house. What you have to do is get to a boat with a lot of food + items to create a vegetation on the boat, food will run out and you'll end up surviving on vegetables. Your best bet is to drive through on a motor bike, and if not that...then it's walking/running. Now you can try to take a car and see how far you can go till you reach a car pile up, afterwards you alone have to run around with either a long pole/wooden object. KNIVES ARE NOT RECOMMENDED, you want to stay well away from the zombies. Now if you're with a friend it would be easier when you leave the car, one watch the back and sides while you focus on direction and threat from above and ahead. Make for the coast, zombies are slow (YES RESIDENT EVIL ZERO AND 4 , THEY'RE SLOW..STOP KILLING THE FUN ) manage to keep moving and resting at any clear points, stay sheltered but don't run into alleyways or tight spaces = death. Make sure you are on alert 24/7, you can take breaks but once a group of zombies comes out for you = Sprint until tired and find a resting space . DO NOT FALL ASLEEP. At all costs. Only time when you are able to sleep is either when you find an abandoned SMALL room where you can fortify yourself or finally on your boat away from zombies since zombies can't swim. Well done, you survived a fictional story!

SirAnthos
    I like your idea about harnessing the power of zombies... But I had a completely different idea. I would use zombies on tread mills to power my house! Maybe capture and lure a few. I'm pretty sure zombie can't climb the side of my house so indoor garden with hole in the roof for sunlight. I'll just have to turn vegetarian. I don't think I would risk eating any form of meat. For all I know, the virus could be dormant in other animals. And since I have captured zombies, when they die, I can be sure its safe-ish. In the mean time, play WoW until server goes down.

Deleted
    Create lots of pipebombs!

My room with a gun, if the zombies got to me i would take my life
    Hi Sephurik

Considering all of the logic from http://www.cracked.com/article_18683...uickly_p7.html I probably wouldn't have to hide... I'd continue playing Cataclysm while my neighbors were cleaning up their porches that are full of Zombie parts.

10+ Year Old Account
    zombies are a laugh...now robots on the other hand...
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    *punches ThunderBlunder in the face*