Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Common things that happen in movies that don't happen in real life.

-I never wake up from a nightmare by jolting into the sitting position in my bed.

-I have never and don't plan to ever swipe every item off a surface onto the floor in a lust-frenzied prep for fucking my partner.

-I actually say "bye" when hanging up the phone.

-silencers do NOT make guns produce that shp sound

-I don't disappear behind buses that drive by

GO GO GO
    I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.

Deleted
    All single women have a cat.

-You don't slowly turn your head to create suspense when you hear something behind you.

Quote Originally Posted by I stand in fire View Post
    -I never wake up from a nightmare by jolting into the sitting position in my bed.

-I have never and don't plan to ever swipe every item off a surface onto the floor in a lust-frenzied prep for fucking my partner.
    Two false statements

I never win a 10 on 1 biker fight

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    i never don't look when something gigantic blows up directly behind me while im walking in slow motion

Edit: reference material--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqz5dbs5zmo
    Last edited by Clethius; 2010-12-16 at 01:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Me and my friends don't slowly walk side by side wearing flowing coats to loud rock music.
    "I see nothing. I hear nothing. I taste victory."

"Trolling (verb): speaking your honest opinion." - you know who

If shit explodes, you know you are going to look at it or react in some way.

- My computer doesn't constantly make futuristic beeping sounds when I do anything on it.
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

i don't get into fights on top of high buildings then jump off and somehow survive
    <start epic wow theme>
    A world of limitless adventure. We cast the lords of shadow and flame back into the abyss.
    <more epic wow theme>
    We held the line against the rising tide of death itself.
    <epic music peaks>
    We have endured the breaking of the world.Now we face the Destroyer and we will end him.
    <cue Bennny Hill music>Pandas! Pokemon!

When some guy meets some girl and vice versa. One of them is attracted to the other. Same person tries to prove themselves only to get dumped by a hotter/stronger person. Near the end the person they are in love with break up with the hotter/stronger person and go out with the main character.

Also, even though this may seem slightly off topic and lolable: We need a movie centered around someone that was passive, gets fucked all kinds of ways, and then turns into a beast. Then proceeds to make an example to those similar to the people that caused him trouble.....Like Kratos.

10+ Year Old Account
    - punches dont sound like mashing a bag of crackers

- theres no suspense-music to trick u into believing that the footsteps of the killer cannot be heard in a completely silent environment =P

- if an evil mastermind catches you, a spy, in his lair he doesnt give you a five-star accommodation and diner.

- when ur crawling inside a vent, u can be heard almost everywhere, srsly...

- cars rarely blow up when they crash.

- if u can summon giant eagles to fly to mount doom.... just do it from the start ffs...

- when theres a serious missunderstanding people will do everything to be heard and clear things out,
    and not get cut every 2 sec while trying to explain the situation via long and irrelevant intros, so the missunderstanding wont be solved. lol

- jogs arent bullies, cheerleaders arent bitches and nerds arent antisocial fuglies. at least in my country, lol.
    Last edited by Alex86el; 2010-12-16 at 03:26 AM.

Deleted
    - USA don't have good looking girls in schools. (Or maybe just me used and spoiled with scandinavian women)

- You don't go to investigate the place you heard or saw something "suspicious" at.

- You don't get close a dead person to see if it's really dead.

- The nerd doesn't hook up with the hottest chick.
    Last edited by mmocfcdfd48e5e; 2010-12-16 at 03:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    -We don't walk into dark allies at night
    -We don't investigate noises in our house at night, we just gtfo of there

Quote Originally Posted by Promethax View Post
    Me and my friends don't slowly walk side by side wearing flowing coats to loud rock music.
    I do though.

OT:
    - You can't wave a twig and make magic happen
    - Stealing a car and going for a joyride is not happy go-lucky wacky harmless fun. That shits serious.
    - You are not a red water fountain when you lose a limb.

- Most people don't bleed out the mouth when shot in the foot

First, I'm a nerd (I mean, I have a MMO-champ account) and my girlfriend is pretty damn smoking.

OT:

-You don't walk down the street and see random gun fire and not call the police.
    -You don't lock eyes with a seemingly good, but on the bad side(team, role, w\e) female and end up hooking up with her right then.
    -You don't have hundreds of bullets \ clips for random gun fights
    -Everyone is not a marksman who can live in a gunfight.
    -Police badges\money\books you have in your pockets do not stop you from getting shot and killed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NickIsRidic View Post
    First, I'm a nerd (I mean, I have a MMO-champ account) and my girlfriend is pretty damn smoking.
    Yeah, every man is nerdy at some degree. But I bet you're not a NERD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hethalion View Post
    - The nerd doesn't hook up with the hottest chick.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJv-rG_jeGY

This sums up that line quite well

Deleted
    - Women aren't rational human beings who "understand everything" and "forgive you" after you've messed up everything that ever was a relationship before.
    - FBI/CIA or w/e take years to find someone, not 24 hours.
    - People actually have to use the toilet sometimes, ya know...
    - People in the process of having a panic-attack generally don't listen to reason (easily) and then calm down.

And last but not least:
    - Hackers don't play 3D flight simulators to hack their way inside your computer.