So ur lvl 85, what content can you solo?

I dinged 85 a few hours ago and i will probably try to solo alot of instances in the coming days, maybe try to solo tempest keep for the mount etc.
    What content are u gonna try and solo, and what content is "possible" to solo at lvl 85, our hp is insane i got like 96k hp unbuffed in my retribution specc, imagine then what my hp pool will be with prot.

Also im one of those guys that never got the ICC drake, because i dident really play much in WOTLK, much because of the army, and i see that they dident remove the mount. How many 85s do u think it will take to do those achievements and will it be faceroll? I know i dont deserve the mount, but im a collector.

15+ Year Old Account
    my submarine. it's long, hard and full of seamen.
    I'm getting Cata soon and is interested in this too. :3

I am leveling my original preBC dwarf paladin to 85 first so I can go kick rags in the flaming balls.

I was able to solo him pre cata changes in T9. it was a 24 minute fight though, and there was a decent chance of being punted to death.

yea ragnaros is defintly soloable at lvl 85 even as ret

Going to go ahead and try to one on one with my man, Arthas.

Quote Originally Posted by nobu View Post
    Lol gl with that, thats impossible even on normal

Deleted
    I doubt we can solo much of the WoTLK-expansions raid content before next expansion.. Maybe some more bosses in naxx but thats about it.

TK is definately solo-able, there's a DK whom i can't remember what is called, that already did it.. Shouldnt be hard to youtube, it did look like a pretty complicated way of kiting adds around all of TK, but hey, i suppose once you get the hang of it..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nobu View Post
    With all the mechanics involved in it, I doubt it'd be possible to solo even with 2-3 people.
    Take the Val'kyr phase, for example or all the other adds summoned. How will you keep yourself alive after the first or second Infest?

Maybe the fight might be 6-8 mannable at 85, even on 10 man normal, but definitely never soloable.