10+ Year Old Account

Angry No games associated with my account?

(If this isn't the right place to post this please tell me)

I've been playing WoW for two years now I have all of the expations except Cataclysm. Today I decided to renew my account but when I tryed to log in they don't ask for a authenticator but my password is the same. When I get onto my account it tells me there are no games associated with my account. The billing information is all gone. I've already sent Bliz a email about it. Has any one else had this happen and get all of their stuff recovered or is this just some sort of bug? I've also looked up my toons on the armory their still there with all their gear. Could this still be hacking?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm bumping this to ask another question. How am I supposed to get in contact with bliz tech support if I don't have a toon assassioated with my account anymore? I haven't been able to get in contact with them via phone or email.

Maybe it was hacked and being used for illegal purposes in the game and was banned? I don't know how the ban would look like though maybe someone could shed some more light on your issue.

Official forums dude. The blues can simply look at your account and figure out what happened.

Contact BILLING. They have recently changed there phone hours(extended them). It is still always the best to call right when they open(7 PST I believe) and if you get the queue is full message, hang up redial until you get into queue. Other then that I really dont know what else to tell you. Except, I wouldnt wait on an email. I had an issue with my authenticator and sent and email and had to wait till the next morning to call and I didnt get a email response till a week AFTER I resolved the issue over the phone.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I logged on my account didn't say I was banned. But I'm not sure being banned would take away all your account history and previous payments. Anyone know how someone could delete or change the payment history?

---------- Post added 2010-12-10 at 09:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    Official forums dude. The blues can simply look at your account and figure out what happened.
    I can't use the official forums because I don't have a WoW account anymore. When I tried to type in the tech support yesterday it said that I needed a WoW toon assigned to my account. Thats why I'm asking for info here.

10+ Year Old Account
    i havent had any issues in a long time with account compromisation, but i DID have a friend go through this recently and i do know that hackers can include a new name or address to associate an account with, but the original owner information (the info used to originally set up the account) is retained as the primary account holder.
    All this effectively does is allow the person using the account at the time to make changes where necessary, but also allows the original account creator to re-acquire the account in case of fraudulent behavior such as what is going on with your account.
    I would most certainly call Blizzard Billing Department ASAP to get the ball rolling on your account recovery, and if it is any consolation, i DO know that your deleted games/characters arent gone permanently as they can recover almost any portion of your Battle.Net account

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks Wramp. That makes me feel alot better, I was freaking out when I saw all my account info was gone. I thought my toons would be erased T_T. Lots off my chest now. Thnx guys. I finally got an open line on the phone so now I'm waiting estmated wait time on the phone is 45 mins.