"Recruit of" Title in dungeons

If you've been running dungeons you should be seeing the title "Recruit of <Guild Name>" under players' names.
    Main issue i'm seeing is, although a friend of mine is the 2nd highest rank (Officer) he shows up as "Recruit of End Game". Anybody know if this is supposed to be like this?
    Think its just a bug?
    There some sort of setting I need to have this displayed right?
    or u think it's just supposed to say that? It would be really stupid if everyone in every dungeon has it say that. Kindof would make it pointless.

Thoughts?

Has to do with guild rep, so it won't change until people rep up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teffi
    You play a game for 20+ hours a week and you're "an addict".

You sit on your fat ass eating nachos and watching men in tight pants throw a ball around for 20+ hours a week and you're "a man".

Ah! that makes much more sense.
    Thanks for the heads up.

Yea, it's the guild reputation and has nothing to do with "rank" in guild. Everyone starts off with no title then it goes up based upon building your rep. I looked for a list but I have yet to find one I know its something along the lines of: Nothing, Recruit, Veteran, and Champion... There are possibly more titles mixed in but these are the ones I have seen before.

You have to reach Friendly within your guild and you recieve the title.

You can hide it in Interface > Names until you gain more Guild Rep.

Deleted
    Due to some bug I got to honored, and Im now Guardian of.

The bad thing as I see it about this is... now everyones guild name is: <$GUILD_REP_RANK of $GUILD> This is kinda silly if you want people to see your guild name. And they will NEVER see your guild name unless they manually go and turn the guild name off. Effectively giving everyone a brand new guild name they may or may not have wanted.

Sure it was cute and cool for the first day or so... but...

Not sure I like this.