Mount Hyjal out of quests

I'm level 81 right now have done every quest from the portal on and made it to the Shrine of Aviana. Being 81 i cant go to Deepholm and i have 41 quest left to complete. Wat do?

Go to Vashj'ir or hit up some dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by siyeg View Post
    I'm level 81 right now have done every quest from the portal on and made it to the Shrine of Aviana. Being 81 i cant go to Deepholm and i have 41 quest left to complete. Wat do?
    explore or go back to where to took quests before...ull find some eventualy

Did you finish the quests all the way to the Throne of Fire, with Ragnaros?

The XP shouldn't stop at 81, should get well into 82.

edit: Probably missed the quest in the Grove of A(some name). Leads to a bear rescuing quest, and the rest of the zone.

15+ Year Old Account
    have you done the shrine of goldrinn quests yet?
    when i was given the choice between goldrinn and aviana i choose aviana but couldn't find more quests, so i went to the shrine of goldrinn and after that i could also do aviana's quests. now i'm 50% to 83 and still have to do 20 quests before i finish the zone (achi is about 30 quests before the zone "ends")
    Gorund - Panjen
    You know you've played too much WoW when you gratz the Microwave

Deleted
    I hit the same problem. Head back to the shrine near the charred forest (Near where the giant turtle is) and you'll see a quest there leading you onto the rest. Going back to Aviana isn't the right direction.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I encountered two problems in Hyjail.

Firstly, I was stuck after doing the gryphon bollocks through the portal with no leading quests, or direction. I ended up heading far west, and ridding of the fire.

And secondly, I was stuck on 91% EXP when I left Hyjal, only skipping two or so quests, and doing Ragnaros. I ended up heading to Vash'jir, and I'm still currently burning through that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Duke
    Hail to the King, Baby!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eye Heart GS View Post
    I remember a guy like you who used to go around forcing his beliefs on others. He started up a few camps in Germany back in the 40s and it didn't turn out well for him in the end.

Let this be a warning to you.

Thanks everyone for the help ill go see if i can find something now.