Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Heroics are hard!

So, my Priest dinged 85 and I got the 329 item level requirement to go pewpew heroics. I entered the queue and got to Blackrock Caverns and thought to myself that sureley the first dungeon of the expansion is going to be a cakewalk even on heroic... I've never been more wrong. First boss went down fine, easy tacts and not too harsh on my mana, second boss we had a wipe, but took it down at the last second on the 2nd try. Third boss: WE GOT DEVESTATED! 10 tires and we got to 50%, the AoE and the share amount of adds are -insane,- ended up with group dropping because people got sick of it. I resigned with 2 RL friend Mages and got Stonecore, first trashpack and we were lying dead on the floor in like 30 seconds, again the AoE from the mobs were like a train hitting all the DPS in the face at the same time. Please Blizzard, do nothing about this, I love it!

TLR: I love the new heroics, if anything is to be changed then maybe loosen up a little bit on the AoE dmg, the mobs in heroics are AoEing my groups like my groups AoEed Wrath. =)

Yep had exactly the same experience with you.I entered today 3hcs none of each I could complete.At Stonecore we got completely owned by the first boss which took us 1 and a half hour before we resign .Anyway people seem to have the will to try and find tacts about bosses etc.I just hope that with better gear some hcs will become a little more doable cause as it is now I am sure I could tell that ,with pug,some hc bosses are certainly undoable :P

heroics are meant to tell people to learn how to play their classes or GTFO. I like it. I've got a few empty barrels around, as I'll use them to collect the QQ tears that'll naturally come.

10+ Year Old Account
    alright see yea in a few months when u out geared the content and u ran it a few hundred times and ur complaning that it is not hard any more

Hint: You were doing the boss wrong. And no, heroics aren't THAT hard and healing will propably get a lot easier once you get geared. After that its propably faceroll.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    alright see yea in a few months when u out geared the content and u ran it a few hundred times and ur complaning that it is not hard any more
    Actually, TB posted a video about one of his heroic runs in which everyone was in T11 & it still wasn't outgeared for the heroics. What'll it take? T12? T13? How much of an outgearing will it take? Let's face it: Some encounters FORCE you to do it one way, or you're screwed. Period. You'd have to have 200k health pools each in order to "LoLAoE Faceroll" it as we have done for the last 3+ years.

Did you try CCing or reading the strats? In the 3rd boss in Blackrock Caverns the amount of AOE is entirely up to the tank if done properly and for trash CC like a pro.

Deleted
    HCs are fine, i hope blizz doesn't touch em, just completed all of em..
    Enjoy'd myself more than during any WotLK Dungeon/Raid..
    Just do all encounter's like they are ment to be done and u'll be fine

ppl should stop making posts like this or blizz will nerf soon ..

As soon as everybody knows the encounters and has better gear it will be much easier to do the dungeons. Does that make them badly designed? No. It means we as players have gotten used to the place and out-gear it. It's what happens. I fully expect people to call blizzard shit and catering for the casuals a few months down the line. If it makes people happy to just complain all day about it then go ahead. I'll be enjoying the game Now I'm off to bed to get some shut eye before the the 84-85 lvl-a-thon!
    [21:24:13] [G] [80:Exeption]: i'm a warlock kinda harry potter myself
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    hes not that technologically advanced, all he needs is google and a right hand

Healing is actually hard, and i fucking love this <3

Cool

They're hard and we like em, live with it

and the casuals go boom

Quote Originally Posted by Diatribe View Post
    Actually, TB posted a video about one of his heroic runs in which everyone was in T11 & it still wasn't outgeared for the heroics. What'll it take? T12? T13? How much of an outgearing will it take? Let's face it: Some encounters FORCE you to do it one way, or you're screwed. Period. You'd have to have 200k health pools each in order to "LoLAoE Faceroll" it as we have done for the last 3+ years.
    Some in this case means stonecore, basically.

I hope they do not nerf the heroics at all, I want them to remain this way!

Don't cave Blizzard!

Agreed.
    3 Groups of wrath mentality players in stonecore HC in a row. All fell apart at coreborus, with people either dieing to him submerging, or tanks not picking up the ads/people killing crystals.
    Then I got DMHC, at vanessa, and 2shot it (either a bug, or change from the '1 chance' on beta), after resetting her. With the same group, went and spent 2 hours in HC lost city, with an inexperienced healer. A few wipes on the first from pillars and LoS healing issues, croc boss was oneshot, but about 12 on... Whats his tits... With the phoenix.
    Turns out, with the inability to remove diseases, theres a LOT of raid damage there. 50 lashes was a tank killer too.

After that, the last boss was 2shot, and i got a lovely new neck!

Yes, it cost >100g in repair bills, yes, it was fun, yes, I am pleased!

I can't play till the 23rd since im stuck out at sea, you crying bastards better not get all the fun nerfed out of the game before i get back cause you can't play it like you are supposed to.
    If cata is too hard just level lock your char and keep facerolling in Wotlk

Quote Originally Posted by Skilz View Post
    I resigned with 2 RL friend Mages and got Stonecore, first trashpack and we were lying dead on the floor in like 30 seconds, again the AoE from the mobs were like a train hitting all the DPS in the face at the same time. Please Blizzard, do nothing about this, I love it!

TLR: I love the new heroics, if anything is to be changed then maybe loosen up a little bit on the AoE dmg, the mobs in heroics are AoEing my groups like my groups AoEed Wrath. =)
    Two mages. Two freaking sheeps and two freaking counterspells! Use them

Quote Originally Posted by Fiero View Post
    HCs are fine, i hope blizz doesn't touch em, just completed all of em..
    Enjoy'd myself more than during any WotLK Dungeon/Raid..
    Just do all encounter's like they are ment to be done and u'll be fine

ppl should stop making posts like this or blizz will nerf soon ..
    ^^ Yes please stop making post like these...Its way to early for a nerf.
    ~Ambition without knowledge is like a boat on dry land.~

Quote Originally Posted by Diatribe View Post
    On beta I did all heroics with the premades that came with blue heroic gear (NOT T11). We wiped a maximum of one time in each of the instances. TB was just being horribad.

Just wait til you get gear and this stuff will be so faceroll that, in all honesty, it won't feel any different that WotLK.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Monkx View Post
    They're hard and we like em, live with it
    umm the OP said that he liked how hard they were, this wasnt a QQ thread, read the OP before u reply