Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    lal , complaining and crying already and the expansion only been out 48 hours:P actually you go clear the raid and dungeon content and then come back to complain otherwise cry us a river easy to complain while you haven't done jack yourself and also as somebody said before The guild thats actually killed stuff have been doing it on beta for months so no shocker there.

Deleted
    When your parental controls wear off and you can play again, try the content yourself. Then you might be in a position to comment on its difficulty.

What is confusing me is how they got geared up so quickly ... ?
    I am willing to accept heroic farming for what 12hrs from hitting 85 ... but still that is quiet intimidating!? :s

I really do feel like a Joe Nobody hearing that!

well if people want to rush and skips through a year and a half's content in 2 days and then be bored to tears for a year and a half then go ahead be my guest. I'm in no rush to 'beat the game' haven't even touched my 80's yet just having fun seeing all the new 1-60 content so far on a new worgen warrior with my girlfriend.

After WotLK and how long that last tier dragged on for I'm in no rush to get to the end since it's gonna be there for an annoyingly long time

pretty stupid saying that its looking like a joke..these guilds have already done it in the beta.

You know what i will never understand? people like the OP. Why you ask? for him, he makes it sound like when others done it, he has done it. it's just starting to get annoying. It's not like YOU have already done it OP. Granted, they are clearing it really fast, but thats only because they have been grinding those raids on BETA, they practically know the in's-and-out's of the raid itself.

So there's your answer...

...Really?

You do realize that just because Paragon is the most mentioned big name guild doesn't mean they're the only one right? There are tons of guilds that rush to max level and push the content hard. Paragon just gets a lot of the firsts so they're mentioned, anyone after that doesn't really matter.

All in all though, if you let what the top guilds in the world are doing effect your game play, the problem most likely isn't with the game, it's with you.

Quote Originally Posted by unholyskipper View Post
    I think blizz messed up wen making wotlk the difference between vanilla and all of bc dps was roughly 300dps boost
    come wotlk the dps jumped from 500 to 1500 to 4000 to 10000-20000 per fight that massive dps enlargement basically is just making the future raiding impossible to make hard
    I think blizz should redo everyones damage back to bc or vanilla times and rescale bosses that way they can make raiding as hard as they please becuase theres alot of room for improvement in dps aviallable without sacrificing qualitiy
    Idk how they would implement that major nerf to everyones damage but it would really fix up the game
    Otherwise have fun in cata and dont compare urself to the top guilds
    Quote Originally Posted by Balo View Post
    so i was curious to find out how people were doing and if anyone had even tryed raiding yet in hopes that blizzard was going to try harder this expansion and actually make this game a little bit harder but I was wrong. there are several guilds not just Paragon that have almost cleared all the raids so far and the expansion isnt even 48 hours old. I had such high hopes for this expansion but from the looks of it its going to be a steam roll just like WOLK was. i wouldnt be suprised if deathwing is killed the first day people can fight him bc blizzard is incapable of making a hard fight. http://www.wowprogress.com/realms/rank/eu
    A hint for both of you: If you want to make "proposals" for what you think that Blizzard should do with their game, at least take the time to, you know, spell things correctly. Using "1337$p33k" and internet acronyms doesn't make you cool, it doesn't make you professional, and it doesn't make anyone think you're intelligent. Display some modicum of a grasp for the English language and then maybe you can (a) be understood and (b) be taken seriously.

On topic, however...Like others have said, SURE, 48 hours after expansion, maybe Paragon and the other TOP-END guilds, several of whom are PROFESSIONAL GAMING GUILDS, who get paid to play this game, have cleared the content. It doesn't in ANY way mean that this content is EASY.

OP:

The only reason to play ANY game is to have fun.

If you are not enjoying your time playing World of Warcraft, then stfu, and go play something else.

IF you are still having fun playing WoW, then do NOT bitch about new content. If you truly must gripe, at least do so in the form of constructive, non-insulting criticism. It would also help your cause to do so on Blizzard's forums.

Thank you, good day.
    "A faith that can be destroyed by suffering is not faith." Richard Wurmbrand

Two days into the expansion and you somehow know the quality of the whole thing from beginning to end. Amazing.

Deleted
    i wouldnt be suprised if deathwing is killed the first day people can fight him bc blizzard is incapable of making a hard fight.
    Sure and you dont remember a certain fight in the end of sunwell? you know the one that was tuned close to perfect for the hardcore raiders for the first few kills?

Do heroic modes this time? >_< I know a LOT and I mean a LOT of people who whined about raids being too easy and yet they never did heroic modes.

Normal Mode = Casual Difficulty
    Heroic Mode = Old Days Difficulty

---------- Post added 2010-12-09 at 06:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nuus View Post
    OP:

The only reason to play ANY game is to have fun.

If you are not enjoying your time playing World of Warcraft, then stfu, and go play something else.

IF you are still having fun playing WoW, then do NOT bitch about new content. If you truly must gripe, at least do so in the form of constructive, non-insulting criticism. It would also help your cause to do so on Blizzard's forums.

Thank you, good day.
    This a million times over!

you 85 bro? tried a heroic?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eizyark View Post
    You know what i will never understand? people like the OP. Why you ask? for him, he makes it sound like when others done it, he has done it. it's just starting to get annoying. It's not like YOU have already done it OP. Granted, they are clearing it really fast, but thats only because they have been grinding those raids on BETA, they practically know the in's-and-out's of the raid itself.

So there's your answer...
    THIS!!

Plus..since those raids are cleared..that is it til the next expansion..lol

Quote Originally Posted by keylime View Post
    THIS!!

Plus..since those raids are cleared..that is it til the next expansion..lol
    Not quite. They're adding more raids in future content patches.

15+ Year Old Account
    Have you done Grim Batol on Heroic? It's a 5 man that's harder than ToC25 ever was.

And yes, the first tier of raiding was killed fast by top guilds. Why is this a surprise?

Edit: Wait, they havn't even cleared any of the raids? http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/eu/lightning-s-blade

Hell, no guild has cleared any raid yet. That's actually somewhat shocking.
    Last edited by seam; 2010-12-09 at 06:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fcdwn777 View Post
    Here is another things, people get angry when bosses are killed like within a week of an expansion release. Do any of you who this this realize that for Blizzard to tune encounters so that they could not be killed by the best players in the world in that amount of time, would mean that many of you wont be able to do them period? It is natural for the best guilds in the world to be killing bosses by now, especially on normal.
    Exactly. 12 million people play this game. Based on those large numbers alone, some people will be waaaaaay out in front.
    "L'enfer, c'est les autres."

Bloodsail Admiral DownButStillOut's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im actually likeing Cataclysm currently, I think your just asking for a bit much of a game. And if you think you could do better try making your own MMO.
    BeeeeeeeoooooOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOO-FFFSSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
    My attempt at being less of a pessimist was choosing Dawnbringer as my choice of server.
    I regret somethings! (like setting this in my signature)

so i was curious to find out how people were doing and if anyone had even tryed raiding yet in hopes that blizzard was going to try harder this expansion and actually make this game a little bit harder but I was wrong. there are several guilds not just Paragon that have almost cleared all the raids so far and the expansion isnt even 48 hours old. I had such high hopes for this expansion but from the looks of it its going to be a steam roll just like WOLK was. i wouldnt be suprised if deathwing is killed the first day people can fight him bc blizzard is incapable of making a hard fight. http://www.wowprogress.com/realms/rank/eu

i can understand that you mister dont like cataclyms - then why do u play ??? since you think cata is going to be a joke just like WotLK GTFO and leave the rest of the ppl to enjoy the new stuff

peace