Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sars6588 View Post
    WoW is hard bro.
    Games in general these days are easy so that the new wave of "gamers" keep buying them.
    Quote Originally Posted by BattlemasterSkarab View Post
    GOD's ARMAGEDDON and DOOM'S DAY!!!!!!.... Imagine that...
    4 apocalyptic horsemen
    Sky turned red
    Sun turned black
    All WoW servers down

Yet you are still playin....
    Last edited by xotrem; 2010-12-09 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ozziepride View Post
    just because some of the BEST players can do raids doesn't mean that they are easy
    This. BINGO!

Quote Originally Posted by Balo View Post
    so i was curious to find out how people were doing and if anyone had even tryed raiding yet in hopes that blizzard was going to try harder this expansion and actually make this game a little bit harder but I was wrong. there are several guilds not just Paragon that have almost cleared all the raids so far and the expansion isnt even 48 hours old. I had such high hopes for this expansion but from the looks of it its going to be a steam roll just like WOLK was. i wouldnt be suprised if deathwing is killed the first day people can fight him bc blizzard is incapable of making a hard fight. http://www.wowprogress.com/realms/rank/eu
    It's fucking normal mode mate.

Where is your progress then if it's so easy?

So the top guilds in the world are clearing content fast? What, you want them to loliccgate raids some more? This happened with WOTLK and BC too, its always going to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

Quote Originally Posted by unholyskipper View Post
    I think blizz messed up wen making wotlk the difference between vanilla and all of bc dps was roughly 300dps boost
    come wotlk the dps jumped from 500 to 1500 to 4000 to 10000-20000 per fight that massive dps enlargement basically is just making the future raiding impossible to make hard
    I think blizz should redo everyones damage back to bc or vanilla times and rescale bosses that way they can make raiding as hard as they please becuase theres alot of room for improvement in dps aviallable without sacrificing qualitiy
    Idk how they would implement that major nerf to everyones damage but it would really fix up the game
    Otherwise have fun in cata and dont compare urself to the top guilds
    10-20k dps was with a 30% increase buff ><
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”- Buddha

The OP has a point. Raids that were tested to death in the Beta are going down quickly.

according to GuildOx, only 20 guilds (out of all European and American servers) have set foot in a raid. and with experience on the PTR have cleared anywhere from 2 to 11/12 bosses.

OP, please kill yourself, it would do everyone on this website and the world a favor.

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    I really think you misunderstand what blizz can do. They can make shit as hard as they damn well please. You wouldn't make such a mistake if you remembered C'thun was UNKILLABLE for weeks. They had to nerf him so he could be killed. They nerfed him several times. How long did it take for KJ? how many hotfixes, how many times did the gms actually watch the top guilds attempt him.

Seriously, you make zero sense and you have zero knowledge of high end raiding. You assume alot of things that are clearly wrong as wrong can be.

Quote Originally Posted by Kynlas View Post
    according to GuildOx, only 20 guilds (out of all European and American servers) have set foot in a raid. and with experience on the PTR have cleared anywhere from 2 to 11/12 bosses.

OP, please kill yourself, it would do everyone on this website and the world a favor.
    I second this motion. You're a complete dumbass and should definitely kill yourself. We could use less idiots like you in this world. After YOU step into a raid instance and clear it, let us know how you feel.

The top few guilds will always destroy the end content, that's all they do, they've also had weeks to learn the fights on beta.

Video games aren't meant to be extremely challenging, this may come as a surprise to you, but they are a piss poor measure of skill in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrolight View Post
    The OP has a point. Raids that were tested to death in the Beta are going down quickly.
    They've tried not having player testers and it was always a mess. In fact I can't think of a single game that has managed to release a lot of tightly-tuned, bug-free, fun content that way... they do have the resources to do it for a boss or two at a time like Algalon (and Sinestra?), but only based on seeing the dps/tps/hps output of top guilds against other bosses.

Other options to make normal content slower are for them to do TBC-style rounds of nerfs, implement ICC-style stacking buffs, or watch the bulk of their playerbase quit in frustration.

All of that said, based on blue comments and videos from beta I expect hard mode is going to be pretty damn hard here, and average guilds are going to find that the first tier here is as hard as release Ulduar or ICC. We'll see, haven't been myself yet.
    Last edited by Nissl; 2010-12-10 at 12:25 AM.

Deleted
    Try heroic stonecore and grim batol and then qq about faceroll content.

All of the guilds who were in the beta, have cleared the content that was on beta.... How is this showing that it's easy. Also this is all non heroic mode, not to mention entry level content.

I really don'y think it's because raids are easy. I bet Paragon only cleared out all of the raids on normal. On top of that, Paragon is what you would call professional players. They are some of the best in the world. Out of 12 million, that's quite the acheivement. Even then, it's pointless to say that WoTLK had horrible boss fights. How many guilds killed LK 25HC? A tiny amount. Now...how long did it take for the first LK 25HC? 3.3.0 released December 8, 2009. LK 25HC was killed by Paragon March 26, 2010. Three and a half months. You said Deathwing's gonna die the first day. You do the math.

the problem is, vanilla WoW players are always gunna remember the 40 man raid days... but unfortunately those days ended years ago =/ it sux but try n jus take it for what it is, the new xpak is amazing imo i love being in the old world running through new quests, i think blizz did a great job refreshing all of WoW.

im gonna be perfectly honest here im not bad mouthing anyone intentionally and if i am i apologize but i think you guys should quit complaining
    bout all the stuff thats in cata its new material its alot better then WOLK in my opinion and of course new stuff is gonna be challenging at first everyone should just cool there tits a bit and take time to actually learn this shiht instead of rage quiting after one shot

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    Games in general these days are easy so that the new wave of "gamers" keep buying them.
    This.

Although I did have fun killing the harvester on nightmare in DAO ^^

15+ Year Old Account
    This thread is a trainwreck...

If you have a legitimate point about the difficulty of the game and want to discuss it, use an existing thread first before creating your own. The search function is your friend.

Locked.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines