Volatile Energy Converter?

So, Ive finally managed to max my Engineering and Im starting to put together the mats for my Goggles, and Cogwheels came to my mind. After previously searching for the Dragonmaw Tabard, I found the Cogwheel vendor in Twilight Highlands, and I noticed the ones I needed had to be bought with a Elementium Toolbox and a Volatile Energy Converter.
    So I made the Toolbox, and I was going to make the Converter, but I couldnt find it in my recipe list. Thinking I hadnt trained it, I went back to the trainer and it wasnt there either. I checked the nearby vendor, thinking you had to buy the recipe, and he didnt have it either.
    I went around googling checking to see where you got it, and the only sites I could find did not have its location.
    I then checked Atlas Loot to see if maybe it wasnt an Engineering item, and I noticed it was the only item that had not been Queried by the server.

.. Have they removed this? Or am I missing something very important?

[e] : Picture of what Im referring to :
    http://i53.tinypic.com/2ujm6g1.png
    Last edited by Autumn xD; 2010-12-09 at 06:51 AM.

Yeah, i just made these a bit a go and was going to get mastery and crit... but the crit one you seem to not be able to get at all. The volatile energy converter USED to be an engineering made item but was taken out. With no way to make or buy the converter.. we're screwed!

any info about this? need this item from my helmet

Quote Originally Posted by iccy View Post
    any info about this? need this item from my helmet
    This item is currently unobtainable because it is removed.
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

well that is great how to get Cogwheel gems now -_-

I posted in the Bug Report forum, so now its just a matter of time until they fix it.

Heres hoping they make the item for the Crit Cogwheel something small(:

lets hope so^^

Quote Originally Posted by Autumnqt View Post
    I posted in the Bug Report forum, so now its just a matter of time until they fix it.

Heres hoping they make the item for the Crit Cogwheel something small(:
    Theres also the Twilight highlands bug where nobody can take the zepp there...if they have yet to fix something that big i have little faith

anyone heard something about this?

Quote Originally Posted by iccy View Post
    anyone heard something about this?
    Still nothing.
    Unless it requires a reset, in which itll come on maintenance, but I know nothing about that sort of thing.

Gues they hate engineers racists!