Deleted

When does Kill Command start doing more damage then Arcane Shot?

I am BM and always have been BM so my signature attack (apart from Intimidation...) should be Kill Command.

Arcane Shot however, a shot that costs a lot less Focus, does way more damage then my Kill Command.
    I am now level 62 and the difference in damage from Kill Command and Arcane Shot is only getting bigger...

Wait until you get to max level before being concerned about this sort of thing.

Ability damage at lower levels is always wonky and out of whack.

Deleted
    I wasnt asking about max level I was asking when KC starts to do more damage then AS.
    Im sure its balanced at 85.

You really don't need to be concerned about ability damage as you're leveling. Like I said, the coefficients get all wonky. It probably starts to fix itself sometime in the 70's but I don't really know because it's not something people have done any research into.

Seriously don't worry about it until you hit max level. If anything you should like that AS hits harder at low levels, since it's more spammable.

At lower levels it doesn't matter, I'd say KC start hitting harder at 80 when you'll start getting Mastery as a stat. Apart from that, use AS if it hits harder, and throw in a KC if you happen to have threat issues (which would be rare, but unleashing too much AS on a mob before the pet can even reach it could do that easily)

Deleted
    Fair enough answers thank you

Deleted
    I'm level 83 now, doing about 11k crits and normal hits for about 4k-4.5k.

Deleted
    Well, I watched some of the videos about how much dmg Kill Command did, how come its not the same anymore? Did they already nerf that?