Thread: Cocoa Beans?

Feroxine

Cocoa Beans?

Would anyone happen to know where you can purchase the Cocoa Beans needed for the Chocolate Cookie recipe? I've scoured Wowhead and various forums and haven't managed to discover anything. From what I've heard, they may be available from a vendor in Uldum, but I haven't been able to find him/her if that's the case.

I've no idea as well, these things seem harder to find then waldo is.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlizzardCS
    We're aware that some players are experiencing latency and server stability issues, and are investigating. Thanks for your patience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kena Lea
    @BlizzardCS not being able to connect to anything is a bit beyond latency dear.

Feroxine
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulfighter101 View Post
    Amen to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfighter101 View Post
    <Moderator edit: Image removed. Please don't post giant unrelated pictures to profession threads.>
    Last edited by Radux; 2010-12-09 at 05:04 PM.
    Hi.

Best information I could find was a "cat" in Uldum.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp. I found Waldo before finding the beans.

Maybe it is this expansions "poop" quest. Kopi Luwak Beans. They are harvested from the poop of cat like animals....
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

From WoWHead.
    "If this is the case: I noted that the General Goods vendor has the Fresh Water needed, and his list of sale items is short so perhaps gaining rep will expand the list of items he sells to you? Also, given that these are cocoa beans I would also check jungle-like places such as STV."

Also I Did as well
    Hi.

Quote Originally Posted by SlashFacePalm View Post
    I found him within 15 seconds. That one was too easy. =/ Albeit, it may have been dumb luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Deleted
    anyone found those beans already?

15+ Year Old Account
    My life for Cocoa Beans!!!!!!
    It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again..

10+ Year Old Account
    They aren't in the game ATM. Have patience

Deleted
    dont know where they are for the hordes but for alliance you can buy it at the recipe vendor next to the daily quest givers

fresh wate at general goods vendor, but not all got it so best try so far is the inn in the trade district

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, yes, they are finally patched in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomoya View Post
    dont know where they are for the hordes but for alliance you can buy it at the recipe vendor next to the daily quest givers

fresh wate at general goods vendor, but not all got it so best try so far is the inn in the trade district
    yes for the alliance is at the recipe vendor next to the daily quest giver. what i dont remeber is if the item is there to be bought or it can be contained on that box that you can buy with cooking awards.

you can purchase cocoa beans from the venders that sell all the new cooking recipes. Which happens to be right next to the guy that gives cooking dailies.

Quote Originally Posted by tuesday the paladin View Post
    you can purchase cocoa beans from the venders that sell all the new cooking recipes. Which happens to be right next to the guy that gives cooking dailies.
    What this guy said. He sells a number of reagents for cooking as well as the new recipes. Get cookin.

You buy it from the recipe vendor in Sw (assuming Org for hordies?). He sells cocoa beans and some other weird stuff. These can be bought for just a few silver.