Deleted

Looking for a specific paladin Macro.

Hi guys, im looking for a macro, for my judgement (I'm holy) To judge the eventually "Boss"
    Without removing the main tank as a target at any times, either via targets target, or my focus. Dont care which, I just dont want my current target to be remove, since I want to heal the tank.

Anyone out there that could help me with that? Since I cant find it anywhere.

Deleted
    When you have to terget someone to heal youneed to long. Use Clique or healbot or grid to heal. then you dont have to target someone.

Also you can make /cast [target=targetstarget] judgement
    i dont know if i have written it right, but lwith this you will cast your judgment on the target of your target what should be the boss.
    google for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwhansson View Post
    Anyone out there that could help me with that? Since I cant find it anywhere.
    You can not find it because it could not exist. Either you know name of the Boss, or you can target your spell to one of blizz-predefined frames.

For example, if you always keep target at tank, and tank always keep his target at boos, you can use following:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@targettarget,harm][] Judgment
    I, personally, keep my tank in focus frame, so my macro looks like:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@focustarget][] Judgment

Deleted
    #showtooltip
    /cast [target=focustarget] Judgement
    /targetlasttarget

What this does is allow me to cast Judgement on the target of my focus; and then go back to focus

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyltin View Post
    When you have to terget someone to heal youneed to long. Use Clique or healbot or grid to heal. then you dont have to target someone.
    If youre a decent healer who set his keybinds properly, such an addon is nothing more but a memory waste.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyilanmenyn View Post
    If youre a decent healer who set his keybinds properly, such an addon is nothing more but a memory waste.
    Clique is nearly teh same as using moveover macros. the normal blizzard raid interface is good, but without macros or clique you still have to select your target.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyltin View Post

Also you can make /cast [target=targetstarget] judgement
    i dont know if i have written it right, but lwith this you will cast your judgment on the target of your target what should be the boss.
    google for it.
    Im not asking for an addon, and that macro still resets my current target.

---------- Post added 2010-12-09 at 01:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by seigert View Post
    You can not find it because it could not exist. Either you know name of the Boss, or you can target your spell to one of blizz-predefined frames.

For example, if you always keep target at tank, and tank always keep his target at boos, you can use following:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@targettarget,harm][] Judgment
    I, personally, keep my tank in focus frame, so my macro looks like:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@focustarget][] Judgment
    Thanks for the reply, I'll check it out, when I get back from school. Appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by Kwhansson View Post
    Thanks for the reply, I'll check it out, when I get back from school. Appreciate it
    I don't remember if my macro changes target or not. If it is, try to add /targetlasttarget line in the end of macro.

Deleted
    Alright thanks