Page 1 of 2
LastLast

The King Nerf...Crab?

Hey fellow Hunters, I really haven't had much time to play due to me Moving Mixed with work and I just wanted to know (Not sure if it was posted yet) If you guys have any sighting of Ghostcrawler or Tamed the Nerf King yourself. Lemme see pix!! =D
    ~Ambition without knowledge is like a boat on dry land.~

10+ Year Old Account
    There was a topic a couple of hours ago about this, but he/she didn't include a screenie..

Doh! Thx I just saw it. Well hope we get some pix. From what I read in that post seems like its gonna be a really fun Tame.

As he's about all that's to see in this dead under water stone forest.... thingy, he's hard to miss. I attempted to kill him with Lvl 81 and got my ass handed pretty badly. (I only tried to kill him because it was 5 in the morning and noone was around.)

He is: Lvl 85 Elite with 1,5 million HP
    - a blue (surprise) ghost-like crawler
    - turns invisible every now and then for about 15 - 40 secs, so swin over the terrain slowly or you may miss him.
    - he appears to move through all of the forest, as I saw him at both ends of it.
    - He doesn't hit to hard not to be tamed, at lvl 85 you should have plenty of hitpoints. Bring a backup healer.
    - I am not sure, but I think he turns invisible infight aswell. He was gone one moment, which I used to swim away. He didn't follow me far, so you can reset him easily.

I would post a pic but I dont have a high enough post count yet Got Ghostcrawler about 4 PM on Kil'Jaeden. Realm First I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/6...0910093731.jpg

Being the first 85 hunter has its benefits, like taming the crab and the fire turtle .

I don't have him yet, but I do have CHROMAGGUS. Of which everyone asks...hey, where did you tame him? Hey where did you get that core hound. Hey, where is that guy from?
    KING GAEAMANIA I OF KORGATH!

Quote Originally Posted by MortalWombat View Post
    http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/6...0910093731.jpg

Being the first 85 hunter has its benefits, like taming the crab and the fire turtle .
    And your a Goblin. Nice! Gratz

Quote Originally Posted by Hawtshot View Post
    And your a Goblin. Nice! Gratz
    Race change homie.

I love my pets right now, Oil-stained Wolf, Green Cat and Fire Boar. They all draw insane attention, have had people sending me in-game mails asking me where you get them along with whispers, pretty funny tbh.
    original playboy.

Deleted
    fire turtle?:O
    show pic!
    and gz on the ghost crawler! lvling my hunt to 85 today and BAM up to vashj and wsting 7 days ago on ganking that little felleh! done the same with my loque nahak after i got ghost i go for arcturis and skoll gondria
    again A BIG GRATZ

At least with 1.5mil HP, shouldn't be too hard to beat into him a while to have more than sufficient threat to keep him from aggro-ing the helpful healer.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    - turns invisible every now and then for about 15 - 40 secs, so swin over the terrain slowly or you may miss him.
    - he appears to move through all of the forest, as I saw him at both ends of it.
    Saw it three times, yesterday, while on my gathering alt (of course). As if it matters... since my Hunter is only 82.

Didn't know it "disappeared", so I thought it was bugged when it happened the first time.

Saw it in three different locations: heading North along the western edge; heading East along the top of the zone; and initially heading West, then making a turn to the South when it reached the western edge.

Each time I only had ~30-seconds to close the distance and try to get a closer look at it before it disappeared.

Always moving, so I wasn't able to zoom-in to get a good look.

Deleted
    I tamed him less then a hour ago, he's really a wonderful and very good-looking pet.
    A few things I noticed after finding him 2 times in 2-3 days:
    1) I saw him in the same place both the times, in the north-west part of the zone signed on the map uploated on MMO
    2) He is immune to freezing trap but he dosen't knockback or interrupt, so the tame is really easy
    3) Wowhead does not have a page for him (but is ability, the Nerfbat, exist), so the respawn time is unknow for now

BTW sorry for my bad english

Quote Originally Posted by Gemkin View Post
    There was a topic a couple of hours ago about this, but he/she didn't include a screenie..
    I added a screenie to my post but seeing as you mentioned it here, I can post links now so here you go:

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r...910_124806.jpg

Oh and it's a He btw ;0)

Quote Originally Posted by XanderJS View Post
    I added a screenie to my post but seeing as you mentioned it here, I can post links now so here you go:

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r...910_124806.jpg

Oh and it's a He btw ;0)
    Nice! Gratz man! I cant wait to tame mine!

I've managed to grab Ghostcrawler (1st night) and Sambas (2nd night), currently looking for both Terrorpene and Madexx . I suspect I have many hours of camping ahead of me .

and what is so special about this pet? Just shiny?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strakha View Post
    and what is so special about this pet? Just shiny?
    Have you ever played a hunter? If you have and have not even in some small way developed an obcesion with getting unique and rare pets then you were not doing it right.

Im afraid if I tamed ghostcrawler and did BGs with him, he would be targeted more than I would .

Quote Originally Posted by Arivael View Post
    Have you ever played a hunter? If you have and have not even in some small way developed an obcesion with getting unique and rare pets then you were not doing it right.
    ^^ This! Very much this!