Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arivael View Post
    Have you ever played a hunter? If you have and have not even in some small way developed an obcesion with getting unique and rare pets then you were not doing it right.
    I've never developped that and I'm not doing it wrong. Obviously, different classes obsess with different things. There's casters who gather robes for different looks and melee's with weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Bootycus View Post
    Im afraid if I tamed ghostcrawler and did BGs with him, he would be targeted more than I would .
    He can taunt players?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hendrixstorm
    I also find that I get some kind of bugged error message when I don't get out of something fast enough. "You can't do that while dead"

Gratz on ghostcrawler

Quote Originally Posted by Volten View Post
    He can taunt players?
    Only every day on the forums with his explanations of the patches!

I was out on my alt priest farming ore and herbs when I came upon him. I thought "Oh shit, gotta grab my hunter!". The sad part is I went to Mount Hyjal to level and hadn't gotten back around to doing Vashj'ir quests, except for the underwater breathing to discover the Throne of Tides. So no seahorse!!!

After flying above water for as long as I could I swim/ran the rest of the way to discover....nothing! After about an hour of swimming and running around looking I gave up. Got back on my priest to farm more.

After an hour or so, BAM! There he is again.

Log out, get on hunter still camped there, to lose it again.

This happens twice more before I am lucky enough to find him!

Happy Hunting!

I tamed Ghostcrawler twice in the same day. i dont think hes very hard to find... HERES PROOF.

Deleted
    whats this about a fire boar ? the wolf ive got, and the cat im about to and ofc the quite elusive terrorpene (plz show yourself)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    Race change homie.

I love my pets right now, Oil-stained Wolf, Green Cat and Fire Boar. They all draw insane attention, have had people sending me in-game mails asking me where you get them along with whispers, pretty funny tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    i just tamed him 20 min ago!

because he's just that awesome

big PS: im high on sugar and the lack of sleep 20 hours online nonstop.
    Last edited by Limiter; 2010-12-19 at 07:18 AM. Reason: err

Quote Originally Posted by Bootycus View Post
    Im afraid if I tamed ghostcrawler and did BGs with him, he would be targeted By Paladins more than I would .
    Fix'ed.

Gz on taming GC, at any rate, Hunters. Enjoy your brief moments of being "Nerfed TO the ground"
    Last edited by SlashFacePalm; 2010-12-19 at 07:29 AM. Reason: Cause I Could. Problem, officer? :)
    Hi.

Quote Originally Posted by SlashFacePalm View Post
    Fix'ed.

Gz on taming GC, at any rate, Hunters. Enjoy your brief moments of being "Nerfed TO the ground"
    too true, i do it all the time on my paladin

also limiter what UI are u using?
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    Congratulations to Egypt, who after many wipes over a very long raid lasting most of the week, resulting in some very close attempts earlier this morning, has finally downed Mub'arak, earning a tribute to insanity. Now that they have completed trial, will Paragon beat them to the punch in ICC? Only time will tell. According to a very credible source, some of the loots included liberty, freedom of speech, and, most importantly, the internets.

Im sorry to be a negative nancy here but this guy needs to be KILLED not TAMED!! GC is a jerk to the hunter class and you go feed his ego by taming his in game NPC!!!!

*throws hands up, logs out and goes to bed*

Gz to all with their tames!
    I've been lucky enough to get almost all of them now (Just missing the Lion). I still think GC is my fav of the new beasts but as i love all the spectral and ghost pets so I'm a touch biased. I even get reffered to as the Ghost Hunter on my server now!
    GC has been the only tame that's really got the excitment going though, I found the others too easily and there's been no competition for the most part.
    Quick Linkie to my recent album with all my pets:
    http://s146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/XanderJS/Pets/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoou View Post
    Im sorry to be a negative nancy here but this guy needs to be KILLED not TAMED!! GC is a jerk to the hunter class and you go feed his ego by taming his in game NPC!!!!

*throws hands up, logs out and goes to bed*
    So let me get this straight... We are feeding his ego by taming something that was made after him, and making it our pet that we will have complete control over and will do whatever we want?

I'm not sure how that works out...

Quote Originally Posted by AvA-LaND View Post
    I don't have him yet, but I do have CHROMAGGUS. Of which everyone asks...hey, where did you tame him? Hey where did you get that core hound. Hey, where is that guy from?
    And hey, do you realize that your pet makes the most annoying volume-bugged sound in the game?

Quote Originally Posted by MortalWombat View Post
    So let me get this straight... We are feeding his ego by taming something that was made after him, and making it our pet that we will have complete control over and will do whatever we want?

I'm not sure how that works out...
    yes, by parading around with him like a trophy... scambling over each other to claim the famed GC.. struting around with it in town thinking you are so cool for having the rare pet... that is all feeding his ego.

Deleted
    tamed it week ago...but the big nerf spell isnt there..:/