Uldum questing experience (Cutscenes)

Hey MMoChamp (first thread)

I'm a little disappointed in Uldum. Overall it's a great zone, the aesthetics are amazing etc. Although I was wondering why Blizzard didn't implement voice acting in the cutscenes. All other zones have it (Dont know about Vash'jir, havent been there yet), it's just weird they didn't do it in Uldum, wich is, imo, the best zone they implemented.. What do you guys think?

Deleted
    Well I haven't done anything at all in the 80-85 zones, but if they put voiceacting in all zones except Uldum... That's kinda strange. :d

During the cut scenes there was no voices used in the dialog held between NPCs. I thought it was just my sound settings being off that time but apparently it wasn't?
    ~ Never switching off the boss to kill adds and blinking into defile; the story of Swizzle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinmaul
    Never tell the truth if it's going to make you look bad. You tell them you are an officer in Paragon and that you are fluent in Finnish. Then you can say you are used to long grinds and doing whatever it takes to ensure a big finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Mnementh View Post
    During the cut scenes there was no voices used in the dialog held between NPCs. I thought it was just my sound settings being off that time but apparently it wasn't?
    Yeah there's no voice acting in uldum... I really loved the voice acting in Deepholm and in Hyjal, and then when I came in Uldum I expected it to be even better... Really a shame