Question Sites Listing Comprehensive Gear Upgrades in Cata

It's time to level from 80-85, and typically when leveling in the past I relied on Blizzard's Armory and Hunterloot.com via FemaleDwarf to provide lists of gear upgrades.

I don't think Hunterloot.com has been updated yet for Cata, so I was curious what sites you all were using to find upgrades and plan what rep to grind, dungeons to run etc?

WoWhead is pretty good, and Frostheim has a nice list out, but what else is out there?

Gamer Girl since Vanilla- Pet and Mount Collector!!!
    Armory
    DeviantART

Just use Atlasloot. Browse through whatever content/dungeons you can do and figure it out. Not trying to sound rude, its just pretty easy to figure out what gear you should go for.

Deleted
    Use Wowhead's item filter system. Browse an item type (say, mail) and filter out anything that is below a certain item level, has stats you don't want or is unusable by your class. You'll get a list of items and where they are obtainable from.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorgen View Post
    Just use Atlasloot. Browse through whatever content/dungeons you can do and figure it out. Not trying to sound rude, its just pretty easy to figure out what gear you should go for.
    Atlasloot kinda bogs me down with the other addons I run, but good suggestion.

I'm looking for some site suggestions since the best ones I used in the past don't seem to be updates yet.

Gamer Girl since Vanilla- Pet and Mount Collector!!!
    Armory
    DeviantART