Thread: GZ blizzard!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailofblood View Post
    This is because most of the people that are 85 and geared for heroics at this stage are not retards.... Give it a week and they'll catch up
    Thanks for the signature!

OT: I tanked every instance on Normal, Tol'Vir multiple times cause of bad loot. It was so awesome.
    Now just about 5 hours ago i managed to get ilvl329 so i could que for HCs. Did SFK and Tol'Vir HCs and i just loved em.
    Only thing that i haven't really learned yet is how not to break the sheep / sap or what ever CC we have! HotR has too large AoE effect..

Deleted
    you guys are lucky with no leavers :S im still only lvl 84 but in normals after 1-2 wipes some one leaves :S :*(

10+ Year Old Account
    Taking on The Stonecord with no one in the gruop knowing the heroic mode and 1 hour and 40 minutes and 2 repair runs later, we where done. It Was AWESOME!, sitting there and learning the fights and going though what the bosses do and basicly learn thing the old way... it was teh best instance run in like 3-4 years!

Really great design so far!

Signature by Elysia
    "When there is no peril in the fight, there is no glory in the triumph."

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    you guys are lucky with no leavers :S im still only lvl 84 but in normals after 1-2 wipes some one leaves :S :*(
    THe bad Woltk habit....
    If you fishing for hours at the same place and you become confident that everything is fine and safe, its will mean one thing; You are wrong. Because i was actually sitting near of you for hours, cloaked in the shadow with a smile on my face and my daggers ready to strike. I did it many time before. I will do it again.....and again......

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    Poor Peggle, you experienced Toilet Paper Raiders in your group--only good for one wipe!

I'm glad they made things challenging I have been waiting a long time to actually have to think while healing. Still a huge change, and I must admit it's not fun right now to be a healer in general. But we will persevere! I haven't even done any PUG's, I refuse to run them and only run with guildies because I am biding my time til all the crappy people show up and ruin instances making them wipefests. I might run a pug or two out of boredum or JP once I get Tier 11.
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
    Melodi, Resto Druid

Deleted

Smile

This is because most of the people that are 85 and geared for heroics at this stage are not retards.... Give it a week and they'll catch up
    you are a jackass

Quote Originally Posted by imortals View Post
    Grats blizzard, u really managed to do it this time.
    i fakking LOVE the dungeon they made. i have been running heroic dungeons with pugs and some guildies and i got an average gearlvl of 337.
    still some bosses are hard, trash isnt made to run in and zerg.
    they managed to give almost every boss a nice tactic and a very interesting hard mode.
    each time i down a boss after 5+ wipes I feel i can take on the world, just to get pwnd at the next trash pull.

so anyone else who had the same xp as me? or im just being overexcited? :P

(ps: im praying every night that blizzard wont nerf them)
    I agree i like the idea that dungeon should be hard.

on the other hand they are TOO hard. I am a light of dawn and i am a good player. I run heroics with my guild, also good people, but wiping for 3 hours for a HEROIC!? are you sereous? for those 70 JP i can go and farm ICC and get more... The problem tho is not heroics its the healers... i go oom in 20s....

Quote Originally Posted by Checksmix View Post
    I agree i like the idea that dungeon should be hard.

on the other hand they are TOO hard. I am a light of dawn and i am a good player. I run heroics with my guild, also good people, but wiping for 3 hours for a HEROIC!? are you sereous? for those 70 JP i can go and farm ICC and get more... The problem tho is not heroics its the healers... i go oom in 20s....
    Noticed this as well. The dungeons aren't exactly hard so to speak. They're only difficult so to speak due to blizzard completely fucking healers, especially priests, then adding in a lot of tank damage. About half the fights have easily avoidable damage so the healer can focus more on the tank but the other half have obnoxious damage spikes on the party and the tank. Priest healer I've ran with since BC is struggling incredibly to get through the bosses if we even get through them at all with him going oom 30% into the boss fight. Heal not even worth casting, flash heal retardedly expensive for like 10% of someones health, greater heal only healing for 16k in heroic gear for the mana cost, and bubble being as expensive as it is.

I'm all for heroics being hard again in the sense of requiring CC, bosses requiring attention and coordination, tanks and heals struggling a bit, etc BUT I think they overdid the healer nerf which is causing a lot of the severe problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by darrellmonks View Post
    you are a jackass
    Yeah, but i'm right.

Echoing the agreements here. Cata dungeons and heroics are great!

Ps: Plz don't nerf them Blizz, k?

Maybe I have a bad memory but Xevozz in Violet Hold on Heroic was by no means an easy boss when a full group of people had just hit 80. Personally, I'm excited for doing the bosses on heroic once I reach 85 but I expect them to come to the exact same status that the dungeons in Wrath are considered once enough gear is acquired.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endler89 View Post
    Just to point this out no pugs broke up in early wotlk it wasn't until people overgeared the things where wiping meant the group had some major flaw in it. Try comparing this when you are farming deathwing, then you can tell if theres a difficulty increase or not.
    I can clearly remember groups breaking up because of one wipe on Azjol-Nerub trash because no one else focused the skirmisher.
    Really, I'm very certain it happened to me during the beginning of wrath there and in other instances. A lot.

The heroics so far have been fantastic.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    I have to agree. This is by far the best expansion, some bosses seemed pretty impossible when once attempted, but rather easy once the tactic is smooth . Im a druid tank with avg ilvl of 345 atm.

Deleted
    Yeah, but i'm right.
    Far from it actually... In fact, most 85 are retards who don't understand that you need to gear up a little for HC so they equip greens and buy greens/blues at AH to equip them and bypass the average ilvl restriction and can't seem to understand why they go OOM and are wiping.

Im having fun too

Yep they're pretty awesome alright.

Its fun and they are fine! Ive been running Hcs since 8th and is now avarage ILVL 346 And my group is almost the same and we have now started to AOE trash down like wotlk =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endler89 View Post
    Just to point this out no pugs broke up in early wotlk it wasn't until people overgeared the things where wiping meant the group had some major flaw in it. Try comparing this when you are farming deathwing, then you can tell if theres a difficulty increase or not.
    I agree, I remember running H UP for the first time, and dredding the gauntless w/ the harpoons at the end cuz it was such a pita...and then I compare it to running it a week before Cata where you just run down the whole hallway and don't even bother to aggro everything as the tank because DPS kills it b4 you touch it.

Not saying new dungeons aren't awesome and a challenge, but a lot of people relate all this to the end of Wrath instead of the beginning of the other Xpacs.
    Quote Originally Posted by mackenzie View Post
    The real reason why everyone hates Garrosh...he sparkles in sunlight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakusai View Post
    Saw a hunter named Michaelvick with no pet out