Deleted

No Crafted Tank Gear (Really) WTF?

Really theres not few enough tanks already its now more of a pain in the arse to get tank gear just leveled my Blacksmithing to 525 making odd bit of dps gear some holy gear then mainly PVP gear, but there are really no blue tank items are they due to come in later of do we just have to farm the hell out of different instances till we get what we need before we can start Hc's. I know there are some Tanking epics but 6k gold for 1 Truegold is alot when u need 4-6.

Missclick in topic - sorry (sort of)
    Last edited by mmocdc0f278dea; 2010-12-10 at 12:04 AM. Reason: In wrong Topic

10+ Year Old Account
    This really is disappointing news, although we already knew about this for a while. I play a prot warrior (almost never dps) and I think I've only ever crafted anything that I used for tanking about once or twice in the last five years. I believe there was a blue post (today or yesterday) that said that the crafting professions will mostly be used to make pvp gear... They are going to make it so that you receive a new set of pvp plans at the start of every new pvp season, so that you are always one step below the current arena/rated pvp set.

On the bright side, we still do get two extra sockets for blacksmithing. I guess that's all its really good for if you don't pvp or dps.

Krab

Deleted
    We get our 2 extra sockets now alot Cheaper but its a shame the 2 bits we get to socket ive not replaced yet . Think at the moment ive still wearing 4 items from ICC25 Hc Dps and healers can get away with a full DPS PVP or Holy PVP set if its a Bit upgrade on what they had but tanks dont even get that stepping stone .

vendor in dragonmaw/wildhammer main towns in TH trades many BS patterns for various bars. check to see if that is where your missing tank gear is at.
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

Its why I have not even thought about leveling any of my professions yet. This expansion has made them all pretty much useless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Search through MMO-Champs own Database, or use WoWHead to get information about gear. WHen it comes to damage output however, that's where the players calculate the damage.
    :P

However, they might add blue tanking gear spells later on. (see WotLKs craftings)
    Last edited by Sesshomaru; 2010-12-10 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Added the "However" part.

10+ Year Old Account
    LW can make a Tanking Cloak

Quote Originally Posted by herpecin View Post
    vendor in dragonmaw/wildhammer main towns in TH trades many BS patterns for various bars. check to see if that is where your missing tank gear is at.
    He mentioned that already in his post. Aka, the part about needing Truegold, theres 2(?) iirc on that vendor and both require Truegold AND Chaos Orbs. Truegold you can get off the AH, but Chaos Orbs.. Heroics, because BoP (Heroics at least I think.) So.. yeah, it honestly is stupid, they should have made some tank gear above level 80 that was blue and above level 82 that was green :-/

Yeah its disappointing, was hoping to get a few crafted blues/boe epics at 85, guess not

Deleted
    Only reason I can even think of now giving us crafted tank gear is that there are a fair few epic BOE tank items but not sure what its like on other servers Tarren Mill EU the BOE epic shield is on AH 35k