mineing and herb

can u have it so u can see mine nods and herbs on your map?

If you mean tracking both at the same time, then yea you can do that now, you can track as many things as you want now instead of just 1 at a time.
    If you want the possible locations to be shown at infinite range then you need an addon.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

haha was just wondering the same question.

What is the point of seeing it at infinite range, do you see it on the world map or just the minimap? also what would it be called, might be interested as i think they give exp for gathering now right?

this will be awesome since im gonna be starting a new server and will need as much gold as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Neutrolizer View Post
    haha was just wondering the same question.

What is the point of seeing it at infinite range, do you see it on the world map or just the minimap? also what would it be called, might be interested as i think they give exp for gathering now right?

this will be awesome since im gonna be starting a new server and will need as much gold as possible.
    The Gatherer addon with the Wowhead Gatherer DB would do that. At least it should. I haven't used it since the shattering but it did before that.

It might be a good idea to not use the wowhead db since they nerfed the nodes in the 2 zones. Probably better to just find them yourself and turn on the guild option so when guildys mine/herb, it stores it on you DB also.

15+ Year Old Account
    Gathermate 2 is superior to Gatherer. Just download the database and merge it via the addon options. Then just go to filters and select which nodes/herbs you want to display. Fly from node to node according to your main map and keep an eye on your mini map to see where the active ones are.
    For the Alliance!