Do Deathknights use 2 handers or dual

Should a Frost DK use dual 1h weapons or one 2h for PvP?

10+ Year Old Account
    2h for higher damage burst usually is the choice.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    -Nietzsche
    Vanilla WoW was a diamond in the rough. Burning Crusade cleared the rough away and polished that diamond up. During Lich King, that diamond cracked from being over polished and in Cataclysm that diamond was replaced with a cubic zirconia.

Deleted
    DW is higher damage with proper gear, but it's very marginal difference. Go with what you find more fun, I myself prefer moar white hits from DW'ing

15+ Year Old Account
    You might like DW while the gear levels are bad for a little extra cushion on the hit softcap.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

probably 2H would be the best, unless you were good at keeping up with the enemy, then you would go DW i imagine, unless DW sucks.

this is from no experience at all from 85 pvp, and, i pvped very little at 80

For PVP generally 2h is going to be better for more burst, as well as less talents you have to dedicate to dual weilding that you can spend on survivabilty talents.

Deleted
    Will the burst really be that much better with the offhand getting a 100% chance to hit (and crit) with most specials via threat of thassarian?

Of course it'll cost you 6 talent points to DW and only 3 If you 2H which means you're going to have to pass on something if you DW.

DW FTW if u going frost.... 2 hands is unholy things man ... saw a frost dk did pull 6.5k in PoS instances..b4 cata come outs

Deleted
    I prefer 2h frost you get big massive numbers on your screen! :P