Feral, 85, and 4k Justice Points

Has anyone figured out what the best investment would be for spending your 4k justice points upon hitting 85? Figuring 4k points will get you 2 expensive items (with an additional 3-4 runs worth of points) or 1 expensive + 1 cheap. What do you all plan on buying first?

I can't decide, because I want the pieces that will last the longest. Pieces that don't have extremely easy-to-get replacements just yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    personally, i buy the most expensive pieces first. but also taking into consideration, what piece needs to be badly upgraded first.

Use the wowhead profiler tools and see what piece would give you the best upgrade.

Also if you're that dedicated. you can do an atlas search and see what other pieces of gear are easy to get from 5mans and if they would be a better turn out to farm for it than to spend badges on it, so you can get other pieces with the badges.

Deleted
    on my feral ive got head and sholders

15+ Year Old Account
    i would take a look at my gear and see witch piece is lowest ilvl as you need to boost the ilvl as soon as posable to start herorics ;P
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Where exactly do you turn them in?
    I cant find a vendor for Cataclysm gear atm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by melvinoo View Post
    I disagree, i've chosen knees and toes...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Timerthy View Post
    Knees and toes?

knees and toes...
    Kaga, raid leader of Shafted, Ragnaros-EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Timerthy View Post
    I lol'd damn you now my teacher si angry

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    i would take a look at my gear and see witch piece is lowest ilvl as you need to boost the ilvl as soon as posable to start herorics ;P
    Pretty much this. There's no point getting the most expensive items first if your shoulders and gloves are still really low ilevel. Get the ones that give the best upgrade that you can afford regardless of relative price.

The OP doesn't want to buy the best upgrades to his current gear. He wants to buy the pieces which don't have immediate replacements.

Sorry if this is a obvious suggestion but:

I would check the loot table of every heroic dungeon boss and write down the useful drops for you. See if any slot is missing from this list, and try to buy that with JP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by melvinoo View Post
    It seems kind of a waste to use your points on shampoo.
    Last edited by mmoc3b5baf071b; 2010-12-10 at 01:47 PM.

Deleted
    legs + shoulders

Quote Originally Posted by Wreckage View Post
    It seems kind of a waste to use your points on shampoo.
    a bear's gotta watch for dandruff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Generally speaking, go for what gives you the biggest upgrade. But keep in mind what other items are "readily" available from other means. Farmable heroics, rep rewards, craftable BoEs, etc...

See whats available through rep and easier heroics then upgrade the lowest itemlevel gear that it's going to take forever for you to find a replacement for.

Deleted
    Ye i always buy the most expensive first. We all ding with shitty greens/blues so doesnt really matter, it all needs changing.

Personally, I've bought helm and belt, you can buy legs with Dragonmaw Clan Honored, and Chest w/ Hyjal Honored, shoulders come from a dungeon quest, Grim Batol I believe. I'll be going for gloves next, as I can't see to get any to drop for me.