Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Question HHHHEEERRREEESSS Gallywix!

Well where is he? I mean kast time I checked he was not at his place in Azshara so I have no idea where he could be. Where is he? Photos?

Stood in the Fire Doctor Deanster's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably dead at someplace we forgot to look at.

10+ Year Old Account
    hopefully, he's a bitch

Strength is something you earn.
    Rockin' Azeroth since Vanilla BETA.

Server first kill of Ragnaros (back in the day).
    He's back for more. I'm gonna give it to him.

could be anywhere really, dungeon with deathwing? seriously hes gone for a resson, which is either to set up some story for him a little latter or to have a bit of a dramatic pause while he does something bad..

He either got lost, is dead, or he'll reappear in a future patch to torment the Bilgewater Cartel some more. Blizzard really built him up in the goblin starting area so it's doubtful he'll be MIA for the entire expansion, but if past history is any indication, he could be with Turalyon, Alleria, and Arthas's sister Calia on the "Blizzard Forgot Us Island".

15+ Year Old Account
    Would be interesting if he came back demanding control of his people and your character gets to gather the other Horde members to kick his ass

I love Goblins.. the first thing I did when i got Cataclysm was make sure all my goblins were made.. I can see the starting zone getting tedious though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rotting in hell for all I care. Just did the Goblin starting quests zones and I aint happy. After all he puts us through, Thrall still keeps him as leader?! Booo.

I do agree he will come into play down the road. As I see it now with the storyline, he is undoubtedly going to be killed by us then replaced with a better leader.
    Have you hugged a Gnome today?

Quote Originally Posted by bethofwow View Post
    Rotting in hell for all I care. Just did the Goblin starting quests zones and I aint happy. After all he puts us through, Thrall still keeps him as leader?! Booo.

I do agree he will come into play down the road. As I see it now with the storyline, he is undoubtedly going to be killed by us then replaced with a better leader.
    Sad thing is after that thrall will become warchief again and Garrosh will be king goblin xD

Deleted
    I think Blizzard may be waiting until his new model is finished before using him outside of Kezan/Lost Isles.

Don't you all know?? Gallywix is making a nuclaire missle in a secret base underneath his palace.