leatherworking patterns

ok so i cant seem to gem my leatherworking past level 505 and mmo-champion says there are patterns for pvp gear and epic leg armors as well as some epic gear patterns but i havnt been able to find any of these to get past 505 and wowhead doesn't seem to know where they come form either

anyone know where i can find them?

Vendors are in Twilight highlands, main fortress you arrive at, you have to have done a few quests before they phase in. Patterns cost 10 heavy leather each

Deleted
    Ye I bought epic mail chest piece recipe and can't use it (20 heavt savagea leather cost btw). I made a ticket and waiting for response :<
    tip: dont buy it yet seems to be broken

thanks guys

---------- Post added 2010-12-10 at 07:17 AM ----------

i think its because the mail chest is a 525 pattern but it displays as usable

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhaerris View Post
    Ye I bought epic mail chest piece recipe and can't use it (20 heavt savagea leather cost btw). I made a ticket and waiting for response :<
    tip: dont buy it yet seems to be broken
    i did the same earlier & the leg armour pattern, i cant learn either of them. a ticket has also been sent
    Last edited by mmoc4e24d898ce; 2010-12-10 at 01:32 PM.

All the recipes tagged as "requires 425 leatherworking" are just mislabeled. There is no bug other than that they have the wrong lw level stated in the tooltip (or this is what i've heard).

Seems a bit sill that there isn't a single orange item to craft foe me at LW 508 if I can't get any new recipes till 525.

Edit : Reliably informed I get the PVP stuff to craft at 510
    Last edited by Paulosio; 2010-12-11 at 12:06 PM.

You can get the pvp gear crafted starting at 510, this i can confirm as i have both of the recipies. I cant learn the Draconic Leg pattern, it says "item not found" .. also a ticket has been sent.

15+ Year Old Account
    Its very expensive to level past 505 to 510 since the only yellow craft for me is the cloaks that requires 2 of each volatile each (they had +3 skill when they were orange)

Just dinged 525 and was SUPER surprised as i hit Realm first on Veknilash EU with it!! still cant learn the leg pattern.

---------- Post added 2010-12-11 at 09:36 PM ----------

I JUST LEARNED THE PATTERN!!! REquires 525! Confirmed!

Yea, I spoke with a GM this morning. There is a typo on the recipes, so those that say they can be learned at 425 are actually supposed to be 525. Going to be fixed later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulosio View Post
    All the recipes tagged as "requires 425 leatherworking" are just mislabeled. There is no bug other than that they have the wrong lw level stated in the tooltip (or this is what i've heard).
    I think it is a bug, because when you do purchase them and attempt to use them, instead of getting a level too low error, you get an 'item not found'. Also, you cannot sell them back sometimes, I was getting the same not found error when trying to sell back one of the two plans I purchased. One was sold back, refunding the 10 leather, but the other did not. The GM refunded all the leather I spent the next morning, which I thought was mighty quick for as flooded as they must be right now.

If it's not a bug, it sure sucks just as much as one, in getting my hopes up of getting epics so early. QQ to the MAX! lol