XP Gains Increased...

...All across the board?

So, I'm leveling my new main (see sig) and having a blast (no pun intended) with Goblins. Last night, I started at 13 and made nearly 20 in about 2-2.5 hours. I was getting 900 XP on average for Quests, 675 for "Talk to" Quests. I mean, I'm not even wearing any BoA gear and I'm dropping low level quests! I was hoping to level fast, but at this rate I'll be north of 30 by Sunday, no problem!

Did they increase XP Gains all across the boards?
    It's not infectious, but it is technopathological.

Sort of. Let me put it this way, 10-20 is supposed to go a lot faster now, and it does. You might also be seeing that the quest are much more clumped together and don't require you to run all over the place.

Yes, they did increase quest xp. But you won't see the significant jump in it until around the lv 50 zones where you start getting more xp than outland quests for some quests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by asher1611 View Post
    Sort of. Let me put it this way, 10-20 is supposed to go a lot faster now, and it does. You might also be seeing that the quest are much more clumped together and don't require you to run all over the place.
    yuppers i think it is primerally due to the quests being so close together now. and also the built in quest helper makes a qorld of difference. pretty much since there is such a long climb to the top (lvl1-85) they didn't want it to take 3 months to get to lvl 85. alot of people like to roll alts like yourself, or even roll a new main. when you've run the same content a few times the way it used to be it got very stale, boring and tedious. more or less blizz adhered to peoples requests at making questing faster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leveling 1-60 is much quicker now. I leveled 1-60 in 1d5h played time, without any heirlooms.
    Aerie-Peak-EU

I have a question. Did the xp increase suppose to affect 80-85? I'm asking because last night I was kill a mob and got ~ 2300 xp, I dinged 81, kill the next mob (same type and level) and got ~2600 xp. I thought since I'm lvl 81 killing lvl 80 mob the xp should go down.