A few questions about prot paly

It might seem obvious to some people, but i have a few things to ask....

1. Just to clarify, as a prot paladin, crusader strike generates more threat on a single target than hammer of the righteous? therefore cs = single hor = multi ???

2. Holy Radiance- It seems like even as a prot paladin this spell seems worth using, i never run out of mana, so it's not a question of that, it's instant cast and especially if you have melee in the group/raid it does even better, i can't see how this would be a bad thing, are any other prot paladins out there casting it while tanking mobs?

3. I assume the highest threat pull / most effective way would be

a. Divine plea to activate 3 charges of holy power, Avenging wrath, inquisition after because it has a lower timer, and then avenger's shield followed by Cs or HoR etc ... Can someone clarify that this is correct? Thanks

Anyways thank you for your time and if anyone could comment on my post that would be appreciated =D

1. cs>hotr
    2.HR is good but AS has priority
    3.I would save AW until you have five stacks on the boss but that was in wrath before inquisition so that might not be the case now
    a general single target priority rotation is CS>judgement>CS>AS>CS>SOR.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgd View Post
    2. Holy Radiance- It seems like even as a prot paladin this spell seems worth using, i never run out of mana, so it's not a question of that, it's instant cast and especially if you have melee in the group/raid it does even better, i can't see how this would be a bad thing, are any other prot paladins out there casting it while tanking mobs?
    This is a holy spell. It costs 40% of base mana, which is too high. We have no talents to reduce this, like we can with concecration. There are better ways to help with raid/group healing. They include Divine Guardian (talent), Word of Glory, Lay on Hands, etc... My advice is stick with threat/survivability as your job, and let the healers heal. Players die, you can't save them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgd View Post
    3. I assume the highest threat pull / most effective way would be

a. Divine plea to activate 3 charges of holy power, Avenging wrath, inquisition after because it has a lower timer, and then avenger's shield followed by Cs or HoR etc ... Can someone clarify that this is correct? Thanks
    Ok we're just talking about openers, and not including any part of the rotation. Here is about as good as you can get, without screwing up your rotations.

Single target:
    DP - AW - Ex - AS - SoR

Devine Plea for 3 holy power. Avenging Wrath for damage bonus. Cast Exorcism and spam Avenger's Shield while it casts. Your Exorcism and AS should hit target at the same time. Run in and smack the boss with your Shield of the Righteous (consume holy power). Now start your normal single target rotation.

You want to use Shield of the Righteous instead of Inquisition for single target fights.

Multiple Target:
    AS - J - DP - Inq

Send in Avenging Shield (no glyph so it skips to 2 other targets) then judge on target as they attack you. Pop devine plea for three holy power and cast Inquisition for holy power buff. Now start your AOE rotation off with HoR.

While casting Inquisition prior to Avenger's Shield does increase your AS damage, you waste most of the buff waiting for mobs to get to you. I prefer to wait until the mobs are just about ontop of you then pop inquisition. This gives you all 12 seconds to fire off

HoR - Con - HoR - HW - HoR - skip - HoR

That's 4 HoR buffed by Inquisition! Much better AOE results.

Hope that helped. Cheers!

Thanks bro, and yeah i have cast exorcism quite a lot b4 shield, for some reason i forgot to mention it, its obviously best casting it first because its not instant lol

Quote Originally Posted by Norisong View Post
    ...They include Divine Guardian (talent)...
    Just wanted to point out that this talent is 100% more useful than in WotLK now.
    At first I was skeptical of picking this up because it meant I'd have to let the last point of another talent go, but it's SO worth it. Saved our asses quite a few times when the shit hit the fan Spec it and learn how to use it, your party will love you for it!