Altitis and unsure what to roll to 85 first

I don't have a main. I suppose my main used to be a priest (vanilla, BC), but honestly, I haven't really played him since Nax days (except running some heroics to get 232 gear). I have a bad case of altitus and I like to level classes to max, gear them out in mediocre gear, get comfortable with them, and then start again (this is my rebellious way to play the game since I was upset my raiding gear became obsolete when TBC came out). This causes me to not really know that state of the classes at 85, and unsure what my "favorite" class is since I like all of them.

Anyways, I'm looking for people's opinions on usefulness at 85. I know these threads are frowned upon (along with FotM posts), but I would just like opinions on which you would view most valuable at 85 for PvP and 5 mans (no intentions of raiding - I have other classes to level to 80 and 85) taking in consideration of their current state, roles, professions, pvp, etc (not a FotM - just a class that's in a good state right now):

Priest
    Disc/Shadow
    Enchanting/Tailor

Paladin
    Holy/Prot
    Mining/Jewelcrafting

Mage
    Frost/Arcane
    Herbalism/Alchemy

Warlock
    Affliction/Destruction
    Herbalism/Inscription

Druid
    Feral/Restoration
    Skinning/Leatherworking

Death Knight
    Unholy/Blood
    Mining/Herbalism

Shaman
    Elemental/Restoration
    Herbalism/Alchemy

Honestly, I'm leaning towards my priest, paladin, or death knight. I'm not a huge fan of feral or elemental (I prefer resto), and I heard mages are mediocre at 85. I thought about Warlock as well, but Inscription seemed subpar for the last year and I haven't learned their new gameplay since 4.0.1.

Thanks ahead of time!

I really know what you feel and please I can have some help too?

I'm Monocerus and I´m a Altaholic.

Paladin 80
    Prot/Retri (have some holy gear too)
    Mining/Blacksmithing

Death Knight 80
    Unholy/(empty spec)
    Jewelcrafting/Alchemy

Warlock 71
    Demonology/(empty spec)
    Enchanting/Tailor

Druid 80
    Feral Cat/Feral Bear (Have some Balance gear)
    Herbalism/Inscription

Hunter 80
    Bm PvE/BM PvP
    Leatherworking/Engineering

Warrior 18
    Prot/(no dual spec yet)
    Mining/Skinning

Rogue 51
    Sublety/(empty spec)
    Herbalism

Easy answer: Do you raid?
    >Yes: Level what you want to main. Then worry about alts on downtime.
    >No: Doesn't matter.

oh fun. Another "tell me what to play" post. Heres a novel idea, play whatever you feel like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Play your first toon, the one you made before all the others. Whichever one that is, play it.

I just got my shaman to lvl 85. It wasn't as long a process as I thought it would be. No matter which you pick, it will not take long to bring an alt up to 85. Leveling is nothing like it use to be.

Edit: I suggest which ever one you have the best gear on. That will help a little in the new starting zones.