Thread: Hyjal Portal?

Hyjal Portal?

I have the port to Vashj'ir on the High Rise in Org. After getting that I left to lvl in Mt. Hyjal. I have done nearlly all of the zone. The inferno is gone, plants are regrowing, and I have brought back all the ancients.

There is still no portal in Org to Hyjal.

Is there even supposed to be one? If so, when will it show up? help will be much appreciated. Thanks.

---------- Post added 2010-12-10 at 11:07 AM ----------

Please help me....

T_T

10+ Year Old Account
    You're horde, so just hope on your mount and fly there in under a minute.

For me the Hyjal port in Org did not show up until I activated the Twlight Hilands one. I think it must be bugged.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delmorgan View Post
    For me the Hyjal port in Org did not show up until I activated the Twlight Hilands one. I think it must be bugged.
    I think you're right. I had the exact same experience. I thought it was just hotfixed, but it might be related to Twilight Highlands.

At least Hyjal has at least 3 flight paths and it's a short flight from Org.

I have the same problem on mine right now. I picked up the quest from the board but never did get a portal.
    Haven't made it to Highlands yet so hopefully that fixes it once I do.

Same here. i do hope I get one.

same with me, no port to Hyjal where all the others are. I did my questing Vashj'ir, but i did go to Hyjal for a li bit, so it doesnt rly affect me.

Derailed the Cereal Thread

Quote Originally Posted by bak00777 View Post
    same with me, no port to Hyjal where all the others are. I did my questing Vashj'ir, but i did go to Hyjal for a li bit, so it doesnt rly affect me.
    How is Vashj'ir?