Basic strategy versus RMP

Assuming you're running a 1-healer cleave team of some sort and you see a mage, a priest, and a Mysterious Empty Arena Frame (ie a rogue)

Nuke the mage or the priest?

Switch to rogue when he comes out?

Is there an established best tactic for fighting this comp?

Quote Originally Posted by eataTREE View Post
    Assuming you're running a 1-healer cleave team of some sort and you see a mage, a priest, and a Mysterious Empty Arena Frame (ie a rogue)

Nuke the mage or the priest?

Switch to rogue when he comes out?

Is there an established best tactic for fighting this comp?
    Not in s9. Wotlk it was global the rogue almost 100%.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're going to have to play by year, things are changing in Cata and strats from WotLK won't always work. Everyone will be trying to figure out strategies at the beginning.

My experiences from beta..

KILL THE MAGE.

In Wtlk you just trained the rogue till it died, force cds, switch to rogue again as soon as he reappears after vanish. Hopefully that will be less effective in cata, because it was quite annoying being the rogue :P

My guess is early s9 nuke the healers, healers seem really weak at the moment, so just pump tons of damage into them and they should crumble quite fast if the opponents dont peel A LOT.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're fast enough running something like TSG, nuke the mage then switch on block to the priest and pally bubble the rogue and keep the priest locked out of spells to keep MD off the table and then clean up.

But that's just a guess. Won't really be able to see what's what until the season starts in earnest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE