Thread: Stuf questions

Stuf questions

So I have a few questions about Stuf.

In that screenshot, I have a couple things labeled.

First question, is there a way within Stuf to change the Border Inset?
    For all unit frames, I have a border set to show around the Base Frame. Since my custom border happens to be a little bit too thin, it leaves a small space between the border and the background. I can't find any options for the inset, but I wondered if it's hidden somewhere where I can't find it or simply non-existent.
    If it's non-existent, any ideas on how to fix it?
    I could eventually learn to live with it I guess, but fixing it would be nice.

Second question, is there a way to change the background color for the Target?
    It doesn't seem to be taking the black background I set it as under Global, and instead using another color from somewhere else in the options. I'm not entirely sure which one, though.

Third question, anyone know if Stuf is still slightly buggy after Cata hit?
    The Backgrounds revert to the color of the health bar every time I relog or reloadui, regardless of my setting it to black. To fix it, I have to change the color to something else, and then back to black. It still, however, doesn't always fix the background color for my Target of Target or my Focus. Not sure if it does that with my Pet.
    The Overheal Bar also seems to be stuck on screen after the heal is done for all but Player and Target. (Not shown in the screenshot)

Thanks!
    Last edited by Raynfal; 2010-12-10 at 09:41 PM.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I haven't seen the exact same bugs - I've been seeing one where the background on a text object becomes completely invisible, though.

No idea on the background inset - I've not seen any options for this.

Background color for target - that looks like it may by the HP bar's backdrop (every bar in StUF has it's own backdrop, which can be colored and have the opacity adjusted individually) and not the frame's background color.

The backdrop actually fixed those two questions! Since the health and power bars are bigger than the base frame to hide the space in the first place, a 100% black backdrop covers it up nicely and fixes the coloring. Thanks. =)

Also, just thought of it, any possible way to mirror the target portrait? So they're both "looking at each other?" I don't see an option and it's not that huge a deal, but it'd be a nice little tweak.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Not really - portraits are all set internally by WoW's graphics engine, and addons can't really do much with them. In general, players face right, and NPC's face left, but this isn't always true.

Ok. I can deal with players facing right.
    Thanks!