10+ Year Old Account

Restoration Druids... What are your thoughts?

I will move this on druids section - sorry
    I tried to sleep on my keyboard - Not a good idea, WASD on the cheek in the morning.

ToL CD? I demand free class change

Well running with a good skilled guild group, healing normals was actually fairly easy, we CCed and peeps moved out of stuff, I rarely did anything besides keep Lifebloom on the Tank via Nourish and maybe toss a rejuv on a dps when they got around 60%.

Now heroics are a far different beast, and well we cleared LCoT and we got 2 bosses done in Grim, but it was alot of fun, and I imagine once we get some more gear, and people learn the fights, and when things are coming at them, 180 degree shadow damage cone of doom, they will be fairly easy as well.

I did try and pug a few heroics, and mostly it went poorly, tanks who didn't understand pulling and los, dps who didn't know how to CC or kite effectivly, or even follow a kill order. My advice find a guild group and stay away from the LFD tool for awhile.

10+ Year Old Account
    tree form = fail
    took the druid out of resto druid in my opinion, and the new model sucks too (thanks for the glyoh though)

Quote Originally Posted by Rakeer View Post
    tree form = fail
    took the druid out of resto druid in my opinion, and the new model sucks too (thanks for the glyoh though)
    I think TOL is great. Now we have an "Oh shit" button. not only that but an incredibly powerful oh shit button and if you have a tank that sucks you dont have to rely on him/her to know when to use their oh shit button. I don't see whats wrong with taking a class in a new direction... they've done it in every expansion since vanilla

Deleted
    Well I feel that it's kinda slow and boring and right now I'm only using HT, Nourish and lifebloom since they increased the mana costs on all the fun instant spells, they feel kinda useless atm ( only using regrowth when Omen proc ) :/ they completely destroyed rejuv and WG imo..
    But still it isn't hard to heal in cata but maybe a wee bit to boring.
    Right now I do not feel like a HoT healer anymore, more like a pally / priest / shammy healer..... and maybe that is what blizz wanted?