Poll: Longest you've played WoW straight.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    My longest session was about... 60ish hours. Had a couple people in vent that stayed in with me while we all leveled together. we only leveled from 50-57... ah the noob days
    Quote Originally Posted by BlizzardCS
    We're aware that some players are experiencing latency and server stability issues, and are investigating. Thanks for your patience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kena Lea
    @BlizzardCS not being able to connect to anything is a bit beyond latency dear.

Level'd from 80 to 85 in one sitting with no sleep. That's my longest (and I'll never do it again)!

10+ Year Old Account
    This game is perfect for insomniacs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fulltimejoke View Post
    This game is perfect for insomniacs
    Amen to this
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

11ish, i usually play for a few hrs, get off to eat or watch tv or something and come back on tho. The longest I can remember was from 8 to 7
    how do i delete a thread?

My friend and I just got our paycheck and had some time off, and by time off I mean we requested it off. Burning Crusade was coming out. Now I know what you're thinking and no, it's not a race to 70 for us. You see we had just started playing wow and we were about level 20. So we went down to our local Lan place (Gamer's Inn, calling it an inn was for a good reason), we were there for a week. and we didn't sleep for the first 50 hours ( give or take, we were in delirium by this point.) We fell asleep at our comp's ( which is allowed as long as you're paying for the time lol) I woke up first and started playing Wow again while he slept. At this time someone goes into the restroom which is behind us and proceeds to throw up. My friend wakes up from the sound and yells out "MURLOCS!" The whole store was laughing their butts off. I still make fun of him for it.

i was on vacation during cata release, and had nothing else in my mind... i logged in around 5p.m. on 6th dec. logged out 7th around 1p.m., sleep few hours and than again 20h play =)) 5 days in a roll

Deleted
    I reackon around 18+ hours, I never really time myself tbh, I spend days on it lol

Probably 20 ish hours for me for the grind from 80-85 opening night.

36 hours of mining + bs for the realm first at wotlk

!0 hourse but then i am done

took acouple days ooff of work and played nonstop for about 26 hours, its was sickening

The longest I did was around 6ish hours near the start of wrath.

Deleted
    18 hours If i could remember lol

Definitely over 24 hours after the cata launch. After that it just became...a blur. Did I sleep? now i can't even remember.

10+ Year Old Account
    i played a lot over time... like around 26- 30 hours once every few weeks.. and when cata came out around 72 hours

I've gone 65+ hours of straight gameplay, I'm not full of shit nor am I "proud" of it. I work 3 days a week and my hours are extremely odd, I live at my work place Tues-Thurs literally go 2-3 days without sleep quite often depending on deadlines. So being up for long periods of time is what I am used to, it's not healthy though the money is worth it. I've done the whole 60/65+ hour of gameplay a few times, mostly for expansions/major patches.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadfuert View Post
    45hours.. I could not sleep and was bored... then nodded off weirdly one the best sleeps I had ever had xD
    45 hrs! o.O

I spend alot of time on wow but i thionk when SC2 came out i was on for 48 hr non stop with i think one 2 min break lol