Deleted

Tablets/Runes ect drop rate (Archaeology)

Is it just me or are the troll ones the most common? I've found almost no other ones except trolls! Anybody else aware of what the actual drop rate is?

no idea on the drop rates them selves but I pretty much only get Highborn scrolls, though I am focusing on Night elf areas and maybe have completed 2-3 troll artifacts as compared to the 5 fossils and 11 Nelf ones

I think parts of it has to do at which dig site you are at. If you are at a Troll one you are more likely to find troll ones. Here's a map to each zone and what relics they can have.

Kalimdor
    Eastern Kingdoms
    Outland
    Northrend

On the continent map it'll say the name of the dig site when you hover over the shovel. Use your thinker and say to yourself "Hmm, is that a troll, elf or dwarf sounding place?"

Hint: things saying fossil or bone are fossils

Quote Originally Posted by Eugoogolizer View Post
    On the continent map it'll say the name of the dig site when you hover over the shovel. Use your thinker and say to yourself "Hmm, is that a troll, elf or dwarf sounding place?"

Hint: things saying fossil or bone are fossils
    how is that related? he's asking about the keystone drop rate.

As far as I've seen, Keystone drop rates seem to plummet as your skill inceases. I've solved about 80 items and am currently at 525 skill - and it just seems terrible. The only keystones that drop with any steady pace are the Tol'Vir ones - aside from that, the rest are very, very low.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanderhuge View Post
    As far as I've seen, Keystone drop rates seem to plummet as your skill inceases. I've solved about 80 items and am currently at 525 skill - and it just seems terrible. The only keystones that drop with any steady pace are the Tol'Vir ones - aside from that, the rest are very, very low.
    i wish i could get tol'vir keystones. I keep getting night elf and troll ones ._.