Poll: Least Favorite Heroic?

Least Favorite Heroic?

So with some days since Cataclysm release, people are starting to ding 85 on a big scale and move into heroics. Perspective on them all might be small right now, but it won't stop us to find out our impressions of them, won't it?

So, which of the Cataclysm heroic dungeons is your least favorite so far? Personally I must say I didn't really enjoy Throne of the Tides that much on normal mode. I did like it a bit better on heroic though, but I thought it was a bit easy (except for first boss and the gilgoblins with the poison arrows). But so far I must still say it's my least favorite of the bunch, but I still like them all a lot.

Edit: Just to clarify, this is for Cataclysm heroics, forgot to mention it in the title, a mod can edit it if needed.

Edit2: And PLEASE PEOPLE, try not to make this into some kind of flame-fest just because some guy doesn't like a particular instance due to reasons you find unfitting.
    Last edited by Whiskra; 2010-12-11 at 12:18 AM.

Hmmz....They are all really good but if i have to pick one i would Lost City of Tol'vir. It is my least favourite out of the 3-4 I have done

I don't like Vortex Pinnacle much.

15+ Year Old Account
    Stonecore so far, but it seems I get that the most, no joke got it 3 times in a row, Saved to a ID my ass lol

Vortex is HORRIBLE in a Random Heroic... Movement + Randoms = FAIL!

Deleted
    Halls of Origination is FAR too big. It needs to be split in two really, unless you have an evening to clear it.
    It's really enjoyable, but just the sheer size of the place puts me off.

agreed kaelyor, its quite easy. Tol'vir is kinda fun. I'm disappointed that they took augh out of the boss fight lockmaw. In beta he steals lockmaws loot and you gotta fight him. MY least favorite dungeon right now is sfk. 3 easy as hell bosses and one WAAY overtuned boss. Springvale is getting skipped in most of our random heroic groups unless we have a mage or shaman for hero/bloodlust

---------- Post added 2010-12-11 at 12:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    Halls of Origination is FAR too big. It needs to be split in two really, unless you have an evening to clear it.
    It's really enjoyable, but just the sheer size of the place puts me off.
    obviously you aren't doing heroics for justice points or rep. That place is one of my favorites JUST because of the size. almost 2.5k rep JUST from bosses. LOVE IT!
    Last edited by obaminator; 2010-12-11 at 12:20 AM.