Dungeon healing as a priest

Hey

So i found out that healing cataclysm herorics is mighty hard, atleast for me(im new to healing, dont troll). That's why I would like to hear your opinion on what's the best talent tree for priest healing in dungeons.

Thanks
    Jakob
    Last edited by jakobboegsted; 2010-12-11 at 01:13 AM. Reason: Grammar

I am Priest - Play Free Online Games

Deleted
    i'm now 84 with my discipline priest, so far i only ran stonecore and blackrock caverns. all i can say is, that it always depends on how well your groupmates do. i had a group in stonecore which nearly made me lose my head, even though they weren't that bad but they somehow didn't know what they were doing so they gave me a hard time.

then, i had another group and it was a breeze, well, not a breeze but it was a MUCH better experience and i stopped thinking "woah, i'm really struggling as a priest healing cataclysm dungeons."

then, i had another group and it was a breeze, well, not a breeze but it was a MUCH better experience and i stopped thinking "woah, i'm really struggling as a priest healing cataclysm dungeons."
    That's the exact same feeling i had when i did the dungeons.

I am Priest - Play Free Online Games

I don't think you'll find advice on what's the "best" priest healing tree for dungeons, it's more a personal preference of which style you prefer, both have strengths and weaknesses. With dual spec so cheap now you can try out each.

That said, Holy ftw!!

Deleted
    If your going to stick to healing do what i did, spec disc and holy. Disc is good for single target or tank heals, holy is better for raids or group healing. I try to use disc more thouugh as i prefer to prevent damage with shields then try to heal through it.